Just finished E Med testing...important!

DramaQueen22

We are sailing on Saturday so we just did our E Med tests.  They are not hard to do, but you do need to be careful!

DH went first and had no issues.  I then logged in on the app and started my test.  I got all the way through to the end and was then told they could not read my results because my husband was the "account holder".  

I had to close the browser, then restart my computer.  Also restarted my phone for good measure.  Followed the same procedure and this time was able to record my results.

If you and your spouse/traveling partner are testing back to back, I'd suggest closing your browser and restarting between tests. Just to be safe.  Thankfully I had also purchased extra test kits.

48 hours until boarding!!!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DramaQueen22 said:

good luck!  This whole process stressed me out!  So glad it is done.

Just got done, it was sooo stressful. First of all, I have kind of had a cold for the last couple of days so I was convinced I had covid! Then, when hubby did it the one pink line was very clear, on mine I could barely see the control pink line so I thought they would ell me it wasn't valid. I will finally get down the suitcases

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We did ours yesterday and when we both tested negative we were jumping around high fiving like we won the Super Bowl! It's stressful for sure. 🤗👍🤗

I found it to be the most stressful test I have ever taken in my life!  LOL

• Like 1

We did our tests this AM.  I went first, logged out of the EMED page, cleared my cache and cookies and closed the browser.  My wife logged on and before she opened the box the proctor told her she was on my account!

She ended up going on her computer instead. 

Seems their program is a bit buggy on PCs.

Anyway, tests worked great, both negative and ready to cruise on Sunday!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

You have never waited for test results for a possible cancer diagnosis....

That is stress.

Yeah. Sitting in the ER and having an ER doc with no bedside manner give me those results was less than ideal. This test? No big deal at all. I just want to be able to go because it is so important to my wife.