Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

We are at the RIU Jalisco, an all inclusive. This place is huge! The drinks are flowing freely, and the weather is absolutely perfect! Have a great day everyone! 🤗🍺😎

@Jamman54 not to side step this awesome review, but was looking at going there for Feb, 2022 cruise.  Reading on boards transportation was not the easiest.  Any suggestions first hand?  thanks

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Avocado toast and hash browns. I ordered bacon. They say it’s coming.

4D8F0148-0EC5-4AB3-B60C-1258E6839A56.jpeg

56401BB4-F874-41C5-9A47-2D96778DBCDC.jpeg

I hope these poached eggs were as good as they looked.  It’s really difficult to get good poached or soft-boiled eggs on a ship.  It’s usually a crapshoot.  

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

It’s really difficult to get good poached or soft-boiled eggs on a ship.  It’s usually a crapshoot.  

Before the Port Day menu came out with its soft boiled egg served with the Breakfast Board some waiters on Carnival didn't know what a soft boiled egg was. On Miracle, Inspiration and the Imagination the staff really didn't know. Then in February of 2020 aboard Panorama I ordered two 4 minute eggs and the eggs that were served couldn't have been cooked for more than 2 minutes. The Maître d', Marius, was nearby and he kindly brought me two properly cooked eggs. I appreciated his efforts because I was really in the mood for two 4 minute soft boiled eggs and Marius made it happen 🙂 If you know boiled eggs there's a big difference between 2 and 4 minutes. 

Now, we don't miss either the Port Day or Sea Day Brunch in the Vista Dining Room. The menus are the best we've seen on Carnival for those times of day.

Edited by AHS123
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Krisco said:

@Jamman54 not to side step this awesome review, but was looking at going there for Feb, 2022 cruise.  Reading on boards transportation was not the easiest.  Any suggestions first hand?  thanks

Taxi's are readily available. It's about a 40 minute drive. The driver charged us $10 each for the four of us. One way. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....how's the weather been?

When we cruised in February 2020 same itinerary it was always quite breezy on deck both going and returning to San Diego.  Different than cruising out of Florida for sure, but would do it again in a heartbeat!

when I cruised here the first week of March those first and last sea days were 60’s and windy. People in hoodies. So far this time it was 60’s the last two mornings. But 70’s in the afternoons. It’s 88 now.

• Like 1