Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Greg - At Guy's would you please ask if they now have whole leaf iceberg lettuce so people can have a Keto style burger? John Heald said they can do that now. Thanks!!

burger.jpg

Last I read whole leaf lettuce is of NO nutritional value, why not just eat the burger with the fixings and no bun?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

OK I'm open to learning, please explain.  Everything I've read it appears it is OK for short term but very hard on ones kidney's long term.

Google is your friend. Keto has nothing to do with this post

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you haven’t done it, the Peyton and Eli show on espn 2 is a great way to watch mnf. They weren’t contracted for the entire season so they’ve been off for five weeks. But they’re back tonight. I wouldn’t do it for my teams game but I do have it on the dvr so If it’s a good game I may watch that version next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

This is Greg's live review.

i don’t care. I think it’s like atkins. Low carb\no carb. I know atkins works but it’s very difficult to never eat those carbs again and once you start cheating, the weight comes back fast.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If you haven’t done it, the Peyton and Eli show on espn 2 is a great way to watch mnf. They weren’t contracted for the entire season so they’ve been off for five weeks. But they’re back tonight. I wouldn’t do it for my teams game but I do have it on the dvr so If it’s a good game I may watch that version next week.

They are pretty funny

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I didn’t know @sid_9169 was on the ship!

789288F6-57BF-42D7-974B-6C502D427DD7.jpeg

0332ED3F-48EE-45A5-A9F7-700B8C1CC1CD.jpeg

Oh, please...when you two are on at the same time, I'm gonna have to book a week off work cause NOTHING will get done there!

In other news, is this just early Halloween outfits or is there an event you are not telling us about? Lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

A couple things I saw going into brunch. A couple without masks. The hostess got them masks. And a couple without a phone to request a table. She sent them to the stand to get a table but told them to use their phone next time.

I would be so upset by this. I hate having to use a phone at the table, especially on vacation where the goal is to unplug. On NCL they have QR codes if you want them and show menus in the app, but I was offered real menus at every venue over the course of my cruise. I guess I'm just old fashioned, but being forced to use a phone takes away from the dining experience in my opinion.

Edited by AKR2011
  • Like 6

On 10/24/2021 at 3:03 PM, Saint Greg said:

I hear the lady behind me telling the waiter “it wasn’t great. It smelled like grass.” I’m not sure what she got.

One of those $5 juices on the brunch menu. I got one of the green ones and I agree with her assessment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

I would be so upset by this. I hate having to use a phone at the table, especially on vacation where the goal is to unplug. On NCL they have QR codes if you want them and show menus in the app, but I was offered real menus at every venue over the course of my cruise. I guess I'm just old fashioned, but being forced to use a phone takes away from the dining experience in my opinion.

They really want you to use the phone. I’ve been going to brunch twice. Breakfast and lunch. But the app only allows you to check in once. So Ths second time they have to manually check me in.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1