One More Time: Live From Mariner Of The Seas 10/22

Having trouble uploading pics so I will finish up tomorrow on faster internet. I'm in the room curled up with a movie after another self induced food coma. For my own well being im glad the dining plan is not available on my next cruise lol.

Show schedules, and drink prices at duty free shop still coming up once I get home.

See yall in the am for debarkation. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Does anyone know the cost of the UDP (ultimate drink pkg)for the 4 night cruise?  I tried to call RCI but the agent I got was a little ditzy. Couldn’t understand the difference between per day or per 4 day cruise. 

thanks

It varies. Royal does not have set pricing for many items. If you’re already booked, look in your cruise planner.

Had some vacation plans fall through and my wife and I are considering driving down to Port Canaveral from Columbus, OH for the 11/02/21 sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Trying to remain on a low budget since the holidays are just around the corner and we have a Princess cruise scheduled for late January 2022.

Does $522.66 seem like a good deal for a four night interior cabin without any beverage, internet or additional dining included? We've never sailed in an interior cabin before, usually balconies or "mini-suites." We're just looking to enjoy some good food, get a little sunshine, hit the gym and generally relax.

After cost, my biggest concern is making sure we're able to actually get on board with the Covid protocols. We've never been tested for Covid but we've both been vaccinated so we're a bit unsure of what getting tested actually entails especially since we're driving in from out of state.  

2 hours ago, optimusprime82 said:

Had some vacation plans fall through and my wife and I are considering driving down to Port Canaveral from Columbus, OH for the 11/02/21 sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Trying to remain on a low budget since the holidays are just around the corner and we have a Princess cruise scheduled for late January 2022.

Does $522.66 seem like a good deal for a four night interior cabin without any beverage, internet or additional dining included? We've never sailed in an interior cabin before, usually balconies or "mini-suites." We're just looking to enjoy some good food, get a little sunshine, hit the gym and generally relax.

After cost, my biggest concern is making sure we're able to actually get on board with the Covid protocols. We've never been tested for Covid but we've both been vaccinated so we're a bit unsure of what getting tested actually entails especially since we're driving in from out of state.  

We'll be on your sailing if you book. I've been keeping an eye in prices and I think that's a decent price. 

We all took our first COVID test yesterday because we're staying for a few days on the beach first and tomorrow was our last day to cancel with no penalty. The rapid test was really no big deal. 

We ended up booking through a third party that a former co-worker of my wife recommended. 5 day, 4 night interior cabin for less than $500 total with trip insurance. It will be a long drive with a couple nights in a hotel but I think it will still be good value for money. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Does anyone know the cost of the UDP (ultimate drink pkg)for the 4 night cruise?  I tried to call RCI but the agent I got was a little ditzy. Couldn’t understand the difference between per day or per 4 day cruise. 

thanks

I mean since the UDP is priced “per day”, that could be why you were not on the same wave length.  The easiest way to find the prices for any packages is on the cruise planner under your sailing. 

Edited by SheSailsFL

On 10/25/2021 at 8:26 AM, jam19872016 said:

Good morning. If there is a such thing as a food hangover I have one this morning.

Rolling off the ship now for the final time. Its been a great ship. Will wrap up once I get settled in back home.

You okay Jam? I hope you made it home okay. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:56 AM, PhillyFan33579 said:

That makes more sense considering your location. We live south of Tampa about 2.5 hours to Port Canaveral and 3 hours to Port Miami, so that gives us a little more flexibility considering the drive times are not too different. Port Tampa is the closest port but like you we prefer bigger ships which can’t cruise out of Tampa due to the Skyway Bridge. I do agree any day on a cruise ship is a good day. 

We live 2 miles from Port Canaveral and will wear out all the ships from here before even thinking about going to Miami.  😅

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...