Oasis Suite Lounge

2 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

We are sailing on Sunday in a GS and OS (B2B) and both emails from the Concierge's for both weeks never mentioned that the Lounge is open for Beer and Wine during the day.  Did they stop doing it due to COVID?

11-11 beer/wine on the Allure just over a month ago....

Edited by TYMAN
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

We are sailing on Sunday in a GS and OS (B2B) and both emails from the Concierge's for both weeks never mentioned that the Lounge is open for Beer and Wine during the day.  Did they stop doing it due to COVID?

We have sailed three times in a CLS on Allure since the restart. Most of the on board amenities like beer, wine, and water from 11-11 in CK were mentioned in both the welcome emails, and on the welcome letter that was waiting for us in our suite when we boarded. Apparently, the granularity of detail contained in the welcome email is up to the concierge. Some seem to cut and paste the entire welcome letter, and some just introduce themselves. Hopefully your concierge is just one of those who doesn't cut and paste.

Our concierge email for Allure on 10/24 did not mention the 11-11 beer/wine, but it was available all week. I believe Symphony is the only ship I have heard was not doing it. You should just ask if you reply back for dinner and show reservations.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 2:35 PM, Espn said:

Our concierge email for Allure on 10/24 did not mention the 11-11 beer/wine, but it was available all week. I believe Symphony is the only ship I have heard was not doing it. You should just ask if you reply back for dinner and show reservations.

On Harmony this week, and it is available here as well.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, Espn said:

Thanks we are sailing Saturday on allure in grand suite should get concierge email  today , in past we always got it 5 days before.

Just checked email concierge email was there and they listed water, beer and wine from 11 to 11.

Edited by George C

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Also sailing B2B on Harmony this Sunday in a CLS.  

Same thing, SL Concierge letter this morning had no mention of the 11am - 11pm beer, wine and soda in the SL.   Only during happy hour.  

This was in our cls when we boarded harmony yesterday.

19B113B0-CC03-4C06-937B-EC6DBBA1C5B6.jpeg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, orville99 said:

This was in our cls when we boarded harmony yesterday.

19B113B0-CC03-4C06-937B-EC6DBBA1C5B6.jpeg

Excellent!  Thanks!  We love sitting at the bar in the SL around 3 pm for a wine and beer when we return from port tours.    Relaxing before we head to the cabin to get ready for dinner. 🤗

Hope you are having a fantabulous cruise...and "sea" you when you return.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

49 minutes ago, George C said:

I had the drink package, but canceled it between the suite lounge drinks and my 5 drinks for being diamond plus , I should be in good shape.

To add to that...bringing on two bottles of wine...and three bottles comp wine sent to cabin from C&A...urble  😲... we wont' go thirsty!!  😉 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Beer, wine were available 11-11 on Oasis in September. Our letter said nothing but I specifically asked the concierge on day 1. 

mac_tlc

Finally!  Someone who answers Bernadette's question about THE OASIS.

😉

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

To add to that...bringing on two bottles of wine...and three bottles comp wine sent to cabin from C&A...urble  😲... we wont' go thirsty!!  😉 

Already have two nice bottles, we have specialty restaurants package so we get either 20 or 40 percent off bottles of wine.

19 minutes ago, George C said:

Already have two nice bottles, we have specialty restaurants package so we get either 20 or 40 percent off bottles of wine.

Have not had to buy wine in a long time.  In fact has been occasion we are bringing back off the ship one of the bottles we brought on.  😮 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jamon said:

Does anyone know if ships like the Oasis and Allure are allowing Pinnacles in for lunch and dinner in Coastal Kitchen??????

Yes...as long as they are in a suite.  😉 

Not sure what stats are for Pinnies in JS and lower.  Will be on Harmony next week, will ask.  Though does not affect us, since we are in CLS for the B2B.  

24 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Finally!  Someone who answers Bernadette's question about THE OASIS.

😉

LOL...it does get frustrating with the:   RCI..."Really Consistently Inconsistent" way things are run differently from ship to ship.  

Wish they would all adopt the same rules fleet wide....for this same reason.  Makes it confusing.  

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL...it does get frustrating with the:   RCI..."Really Consistently Inconsistent" way things are run differently from ship to ship.  

Wish they would all adopt the same rules fleet wide....for this same reason.  Makes it confusing.  

But then what would we talk about?!?!?  😄 

• Like 1

on my 10/10 cruise was the 'light stuff' 11 to 11 but then any booze during happy hour. you may ask ask for cans of soda and bottles of water and you can take them back to the cabin. thus i wasted money on water and soda pre purchasing. sigh. 

but this was the official letter

s a Sky Suite guest, you have access to additional amenities and services, not available to other guests onboard:

·        The Suite Lounge is for the exclusive benefit of our Sky and Star tier guests, accessible with your SeaPass card.  

o        Make sure to pack a smart casual outfit, as that’s our dress code in the lounge. No swimwear, bathrobes, or pool attire is allowed, and footwear is always required. We kindly encourage all guests to follow the evening dress code, as reflected in the Compass.  

o        In the Suite Lounge, coffee and tea are available throughout the day; and hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks are available every evening.

o        Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

·        As a Sky guest, you may enjoy the exclusive suites-only restaurant, Coastal Kitchen, for the hours of operation, please see the Compass or speak with us as the times may differ. Reservations are required for dinner.

Your suite is supplied with luxurious MALIN+GOETZ bath amenities, comfortable bathrobes for your use onboard, and equipped with a luxurious pillow-top mattress, all for your comfort and enjoyment.

·        Sky guests have access to complimentary Voom Surf and Stream, the Fastest Internet At Sea, for one device per person for the entire cruise.

·        Enjoy the exclusive Suite Sun Deck, on Deck 16 aft; lounge chairs are available to suite guests on a first come, first served basis.  

·        Sky guests receive priority access in our theaters, accessible with your SeaPass card, [45] minutes prior to curtain.

·        Priority Departure. Please ask your Concierges for more details once onboard