Voyager of the Seas cabin question ?

JCMass.

We were looking at a Grand Suite on the Voyager of the Seas cabin1552.   It said it was the only Grand Suite that could hold only 2 people.  I wasn't sure what it meant, that the couch does not pull out into another bed, that there is no drop down bunk,  or that it is smaller somehow ?   Any body have first hand knowledge of this cabin.  A quick look on line did not help.  Thanks 

49 minutes ago, JCMass. said:

We were looking at a Grand Suite on the Voyager of the Seas cabin1552.   It said it was the only Grand Suite that could hold only 2 people.  I wasn't sure what it meant, that the couch does not pull out into another bed, that there is no drop down bunk,  or that it is smaller somehow ?   Any body have first hand knowledge of this cabin.  A quick look on line did not help.  Thanks 

No pullout sofa.

26 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I only has the 2 single beds that can be made into a double.

no sofa bed no bunk beds.

It may be possible to get a rollaway but you would have to ask.

If it says maximum occupancy two people...then you can't book it for three/four unless it's an under age two that will use a pack-n-play and you would then have to book it this way directly with RCI.

Just a bit of personal experience doing it this way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

If it says maximum occupancy two people...then you can't book it for three/four unless it's an under age two that will use a pack-n-play and you would then have to book it this way directly with RCI.

Just a bit of personal experience doing it this way.

Forgot the under 2/Pack-n-play option, been while since took my 2yr olds but currently have few Wee One Grand Babies

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Forgot the under 2/Pack-n-play option, been while since took my 2yr olds but currently have few Wee One Grand Babies

My wee ones are grand babies also...hence "my personal" experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JCMass. said:

Thank you that is what I thought !    There are only two of us, and the sofa will be more comfortable to sit on if it is not a pull out bed. 

Actually, that really wouldn't make a difference, but I'm glad that it works out for you.

• 6 months later...

We've not been in that specific cabin, but we have booked several GS and OS that were behind the elevators like that it and it was never a problem.  In fact, I like the convenience of not having to walk down the hall to get to and from the cabin.   We have the "mirror" cabin 1252 on the port side booked for our CAN/NE cruise on Voyager in October. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pghflyer said:

@JCMass. Did you end up in this room? we just got assigned it and trying to decide whether to keep or move. It looks to be right behind the elevators, any problems hearing that?

Yes, we will be in that room in September so we have not been on the cruise yet. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pghflyer said:

@JCMass. Did you end up in this room? we just got assigned it and trying to decide whether to keep or move. It looks to be right behind the elevators, any problems hearing that?

We had 1256 on Explorer, so the one next door. We never heard a sound from the elevators at all and very rarely heard anything from the pool deck above. It is actually nice and quiet on deck 10 with less rooms than the levels below.

• Like 2