On Line Check-in

zanderblue

Since restart, based on 1 RC and 3 Celebrity cruises, it is indeed 45 days out, at midnight.

As this is Cruise Critic, however, YMMV 😄. Somebody is bound to jump in and dispute. 

So if the app says you can check in tomorrow, Jan 13, you will be able to do so at about 3 minutes after midnight, tonight. 

• Haha 1

My experience on post Covid cruises has been 45 days.   If a ship was coming back into service it was often as close as 14 days.  

One thing I noticed if you check-in early and don't get a time you like then check back as they often open additional slots of earlier times and you can change it in your check-in

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wrunkles said:

I know they give you a boarding time when you check in.  If our party all check's in at different times on the app or computer, would we all have different boarding times?  

Unless there’s a change since we checked in for our cruise last October, you select your check-in time from a list of still open options.  It is not just assigned.

Pre covid you did not need to check in for the 2nd part of a B2B. Not sure what they would want now but I would say yes, do the online check in.  You will also have to answer the health questioner and watch the muster drill video for the 2nd cruise.

15 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Pre covid you did not need to check in for the 2nd part of a B2B. Not sure what they would want now but I would say yes, do the online check in.  You will also have to answer the health questioner and watch the muster drill video for the 2nd cruise.

I have always filled in for second cruise but I believe most don't.    On our last B2B everyone had to have their photo taken for 2nd cruise but when we got to that point they said.. oh we don't need to take yours.