Cruise Compass?

On Symphony in October they gave each cabin occupant one like they previously did.  On Allure last month they were next to impossible to come by.  I asked the cabin steward and guest services. There were zero copies at guest services.  I asked in the diamond lounge, the concierge said he would have them sent to our cabin.  They never appeared, so he just got us one and I would go by in the morning and pick it up.  I use the app, but I really like to have a paper copy also.     

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hey thanks guys. Now, do they still have formal nights, repeater's party, meet & greet other CC's members an is the stinkin mask also worn?

Formal night? Yes.

Top Tier Event? Yes

Meet and Mingle? I was on a 6-day, so it wasn't a "thing" anyway, but it's apparently in suspension for my upcoming 11-day.

Stinkin Mask? You bettcha! Bring some extras so you can swap them out periodically to avoid the grossness.

And bring an upbeat attitude -- you'll have a great time (despite the mask). I had a wonderful cruise and am so very much looking forward to the next one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just asked the question 

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Pretty sure they did at one time... Edit: Yup, asked my Daughter they did at one time

Thanks for the memory jogger. When I posted I was thinking they did post them on the TV but couldn't remember what cruise line if not all of them we've cruised with.