Quarantine cabin location? Hoping for the best, planning for the worst!

Blossom3

I have seen references to specific decks for those poor passengers in quarantine, does anyone know where these are on Silhouette? 

I assume that regardless of the cabin you have paid for, you could have to quarantine in an inside cabin?

On Sillie several months ago lowest deck by medical office. Young girl in folding chair guarding door so person did not escape.  Saw her there several days. I thought X did an excellent job with the virus situation.

1 hour ago, Treacher1 said:

Crazy question.  If you are in a suite and develop covid mid cruise and quarantined to a different cabin - is there ANY compensation since you paid quite a bit more for suite and its perks??

Any passenger who tests positive and is quarantined in a different cabin is provided compensation for the days missed.   I believe it is FCC in the amount of the cruise fare paid prorated for the number of days.    It's only the the passenger who tests positive.  If the traveling companion chooses to quarantine along with the positive passenger there is no compensation for them.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Any passenger who tests positive and is quarantined in a different cabin is provided compensation for the days missed.   I believe it is FCC in the amount of the cruise fare paid prorated for the number of days.    It's only the the passenger who tests positive.  If the traveling companion chooses to quarantine along with the positive passenger there is no compensation for them.

There are no comments of anyone doing quarantine in an inside cabin except for one person who was relocated to a veranda after 1 day.

Currently the quarantine rooms for the Constellation is deck 7.  I was moved from a lovely Aqua deck 11 to balcony on deck 7 port.  I received a letter stating I would be refunded the days I was in quarantine (6) and my husband (2).  And he is required to finish his quarantine in our port city with Celebrity paying $250 per night for the hotel and $100/day for his food.  We were well cared for but you need to have something to do - bring plenty of books on your device.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

There are no comments of anyone doing quarantine in an inside cabin except for one person who was relocated to a veranda after 1 day.

I believe that individual, despite telling them she was claustrophobic was put in an inside cabin (I think this was on the Millennium?) - and she spoke with medical staff and it was the doctor that had to speak to  the captain and got permission for her to move to a porthole cabin!!!