How do you carry your masks onboard?

coldweather

I'll likely just use a small string backpack to stash it in when I go outside.  That's where I keep my sunblock, swim goggles, a small towel, etc.  

That, or I'll just put it in a pocket temporarily.  For my upcoming cruise it sounds like it will be required at nearly all spots indoors, which is fine.  We got used to it back in October on Mardi Gras. 

20 hours ago, sunshower9 said:

I wore a mask chain.  Since it stayed around my neck and I could just slip the mask on and off easily.  You can get cheap ones but I bought a cute sparkly one from Etsy because...well, it was cute and sparkly.

I also bought a cute sparkly one from Etsy.  It works great!

23 hours ago, Luke gs Daddy said:

I do that on a plane when flying. Not ice cream.

I'll take sunflower seeds and nibble on those for a long time.

Don’t fly Southwest. They are militant about it and even said over the loud speaker that eating sunflower seeds wasn’t an excuse. Put them in your mouth by reaching under the mask. They also announce the mask protocol 18,000 times.

As for what to do with it, I wear them on my wrist. I’m stuck trying to figure out why Carnival went more restrictive when Royal and NCL loosened up.  

25 minutes ago, momof3cruisers said:

Don’t fly Southwest. They are militant about it and even said over the loud speaker that eating sunflower seeds wasn’t an excuse. Put them in your mouth by reaching under the mask. They also announce the mask protocol 18,000 times.

As for what to do with it, I wear them on my wrist. I’m stuck trying to figure out why Carnival went more restrictive when Royal and NCL loosened up.  

Norwegian was originally mask free, but changed it temporarily due to the new variant and the number of their crew members getting infected.  They are just changing it back to the way it was.  I think they are mask free because they feel that sailing 100% vaccinated makes it safe to do without masks.

I believe Royal segregated the vaccinated and unvaccinated.  I think they had certain shows that were vaccinated only and they didn't require masks at those times.

Carnival has always allowed a few exemptions, so they weren't 100% vaccinated.  However, I think they felt it was too hard to deal with masked/unmasked and all of the stuff that Royal was doing so they decided everyone had to wear a mask.  That is the reason I haven't cruised on Carnival for over two years.  Until now.  LOL.  A free cabin on the Mardi Gras was too hard to pass up.