laundry service in Concierge?

grest

You get free laundry elite plus only, one bag per cruise I believe.  Discounts on others.  Typically, one one price offer per cruise.  All you can squeeze into a celebrity laundry bag.  If you are in one of the big suites you do get more free laundry.

Unless things have changed, this is how it was prior to the pandemic

51 minutes ago, grest said:

What does this consist of?  Thanks.

There is no included laundry service for Concierge class, in fact only high end suites have included laundry benefits.  There is no self serve laundry on Celebrity Ships.  You can send out laundry and on some longer sailings they often offer a special bag of laundry (wash & fold) for $50. 

Just my 2 cents, but I thought the laundry was awful on my recent Apex trip.  I didn't expect great things, but they shoved all my clean laundry into the small bag I sent it out in.  I was on a B2B2B and did it several times and the same each time.  Finally, with hesitation, I just sent pjs, tshirts, gym shorts and guys underwear.  I had some done on the Edge last year and it wasn't great, but nothing like this trip.

That's a good question. I've sailed Concierge and believe the only laundry benefits I received were due to my Captain's Club Status. They do list it under Concierge Services with an *, but don't footnote what the * represents. 

Services

• Personalized Concierge service
  • Enhanced room service breakfast menu
  • Exclusive Destination Seminar
  • Laundry service*
  • Complimentary shoeshine service

9 minutes ago, HBDave said:

That's a good question. I've sailed Concierge and believe the only laundry benefits I received were due to my Captain's Club Status. They do list it under Concierge Services with an *, but don't footnote what the * represents. 

Services

• Personalized Concierge service
  • Enhanced room service breakfast menu
  • Exclusive Destination Seminar
  • Laundry service*
  • Complimentary shoeshine service

We also always got next day service if delivered early morning.  As said there is no free laundry in Concierge 

1 hour ago, HBDave said:

They do list it under Concierge Services with an *, but don't footnote what the * represents. 

I see this text   *Additional charges apply

on a Concierge Class Staterooms page -  https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/concierge-class-stateroom