Where is muster station C located on Carnival Pride?

elklemi

As I recall it's on Deck 3 forward, starboard side.  After you board you walk forward past the fun shops and the exit will be on your right.

AND I'll repeat my rant about muster stations again...... how hard would it be for Carnival to show muster stations on the pdf deck plans on their web site?  

Edited by groundloop

11 minutes ago, groundloop said:

AND I'll repeat my rant about muster stations again...... how hard would it be for Carnival to show muster stations on the pdf deck plans on their web site?  

Great idea now that everyone is self mustering.

• Like 1

I don't think it's even worth mentioning, since the easy solution is to ask ANY steward once you get on board. They all know exactly where to send you! :classic_wink:

Edited by Joe817
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tcrutchf said:

Just curious, how do we find out our muster station before boarding?

Do you mean find out which muster station you're assigned to?  That's printed on your boarding pass.

Or do you mean find out where your muster station is located?  There's really no way to find that unless you happen to run across someone who has sailed on your ship recently and remembers where a particular muster station is at.

7 minutes ago, mondello said:

They have crew members all over, in the entrance lobby and by the elevators/stairwells to direct guests towards their muster stations, cabins, and the food on Lido.

^^^^^This! 'Nuff said. 👍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Drazil65 said:

I thought they were on the deck plans listed on the back of the cabin door?  Also used to be listed on boarding info too...

Yes, the card on your cabin door shows where your muster station is.  And your boarding pass tells you which muster station you're assigned to but doesn't give you any hint as far as location.

• Like 1

I guess Muster station locations could change from cruise to cruise but on the January 30, 2022 cruise on the Pride muster station C was inside. Location as 2shoes2go said:   3 aft (back), Starboard (right) side but not outside.  It was just in front of the restaurant.  When you board on Deck 3 just make a left and walk towards the back. There will be people to ask so you can confirm location. Quick 1 minute demo, give your cabin number, elevators are right there ... go up to deck 9, get a drink and lunch. So easy.

Some people always ask why we can't just ask when we get on board.  It is fun to know where to go ahead of time. Do we need to know ahead of time?   NO ... but we also don't need to see the menus, activities, deck plans, etc. before we board.  Many of us just like researching and thinking about the cruise while we wait.

P.S.  I was going to look around and make a note of all the Pride muster station locations for other curious people.  But after I found mine and the bar, I forgot.

• Like 1