How to tell whats in your drink package?

samplecd02

52 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Martini bar question?  I like Absolut because to me it tastes neutral.  But I am on the premium package.  Is there a vodka at the MB that I might like?  

Titos, GG, I like Ketel 1. Bought it on their onboard shops  also Ciroc. 

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Martini bar question?  I like Absolut because to me it tastes neutral.  But I am on the premium package.  Is there a vodka at the MB that I might like?  

I enjoy Belvedere, Grey Goose, Ketel One & a couple others I can’t think of @ the moment.  

Unless you are very picky the Classic Package provides everything you could want including Prosecco, good wines, a long list of beers, plus premium coffees and teas and sodas. If you must have Pelligrino or Grey Goose Vodka, you might have an issue. Instead of Baileys you might ask for a Kahlua and cream. I had a good port after dinner each evening and only paid a little more to have a limoncello. The premium package seems silly to me.

2 minutes ago, gofloat said:

Unless you are very picky the Classic Package provides everything you could want including Prosecco, good wines, a long list of beers, plus premium coffees and teas and sodas. If you must have Pelligrino or Grey Goose Vodka, you might have an issue. Instead of Baileys you might ask for a Kahlua and cream. I had a good port after dinner each evening and only paid a little more to have a limoncello. The premium package seems silly to me.

I do love my Evian and Perriee water during the day and with meals.  Would anyone know how much the Aspen coffee is in Cafe El Bacio? I enjoy one every morning. 

3 minutes ago, gofloat said:

So people who choose the premium package “have an issue” and it seems “silly” to you?  Let me tell you what I think about dumb comments on the internet.  🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

Absolut is available at the Martini Bar.  While they use Grey Goose as a standard, you can ask for a specific brand, e.g. I tell them Belvedere when I want something other than Grey Goose. 

23 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Up to $15 in cost. Covers all but a few drinks in Martini bar, some Scoth and some wines by the glass over $15. Very nice selection of wines by the glass between $9 and $15 including French and American champagne. If you are a wine drinker the PDP is a must, IMO.

I have classic and so far have not seen any white wines I would drink. I usually drink a savigion blac or a dry rose. does anyone know if there are any on classic or should I just suck it up and upgrade. I am not a big drinker so kind of was hopping to not spend the extra bucks.

Just now, drafterdw said:

I have classic and so far have not seen any white wines I would drink. I usually drink a savigion blac or a dry rose. does anyone know if there are any on classic or should I just suck it up and upgrade. I am not a big drinker so kind of was hopping to not spend the extra bucks.

I thought I saw Ferrari Carano on the list?  I thought it was Classic but I could be wrong.

Just now, drafterdw said:

My recommendation would be to open the Celebrity App on your electronic device of choice, go to Dining, select the Main Dining Room for your sailing, view the menu, and select wines.  The wines are shown by classic white and bubbly, classice red, Premium white then premium.  Keep in mind due to logistics not all of the wines shown will be available but it will five you and idea of the kinds and types of wines in each package. 

5 minutes ago, drafterdw said:

If you are a wine drinker then i suggest you upgrade. Huge difference in wine quality by the glass.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I do love my Evian and Perriee water during the day and with meals.  Would anyone know how much the Aspen coffee is in Cafe El Bacio? I enjoy one every morning. 

According to the app, Aspen Coffee is $10, so on Classic would be $1.20 (difference plus 20%).  I thought I remembered from last October noticing it was slightly over Classic, but since I had premium wasn’t really paying attention.

• Thanks 1

So question for you experts... this will be our first on Celebrity.

I have a new medical concern which I am not allowed any alcohol- and its difficult for sure. We made it work on NCL with Heineken - 0,  virgin Mojitos and the like (we had to pay for specialty coffees and water.)  We have the Classic alcohol package, and I see coffee/tea is included but I really like all the extra offerings on the PREMIUM NON ALCOHOLIC (flavoured waters, Red bull) .

If I switch packages will they still offer virgin drinks on the non alcoholic package? Like Heineken 0? Not interested in the slushy drinks. Will Celebrity switch my package on board? Im assuming they will since its quite a decrease in price. Second thought is to maybe Upgrade my package, to the Premium ALCOHOLIC package but we are on a 12 day cruise so it adds up. And again, I don't drink. Can we upgrade just one package and maybe let my partner enjoy an upgraded tequila or two? Or is it like NCL that both packages have to upgraded. And I guess technically that would be sharing and not allowed. 

Any idea on what would be the best option?

37 minutes ago, Von & John said:

I'll be honest  --  not sure, maybe 6-8oz...

Larger than standard size 🙂

Hey I’ll be drunk faster and my hands will look normal size.  Win-win!

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, drakes2 said:

According to the Celebrity App, the Aspen is $10.00 

On 4/3/2022 at 6:48 PM, bama4cruisin said:

According to the app, Aspen Coffee is $10, so on Classic would be $1.20 (difference plus 20%).  I thought I remembered from last October noticing it was slightly over Classic, but since I had premium wasn’t really paying attention.

I really hate when they make a drink a dollar over basic package. I ordered the 25th anniversary martini at $16 and she charged me $1.20 extra. 

34 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I really hate when they make a drink a dollar over basic package. I ordered the 25th anniversary martini at $16 and she charged me $1.20 extra. 

44 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

According to the Celebrity App, the Aspen is $10.00 

We are just off the Connie & had the AI Classic Plan this cruise.

My Venetian Coffee - same price as the Aspen was $10.00

For some odd reason - they charged me a $1.28 vs. $1.20 - I paid the $1.28 w/ pleasure to enjoy my Venetian Coffee...

It is interesting they've priced drinks $1.00 above the price for either Classic or Premium package...

Edited by Von & John

54 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I ordered one the other night and was not charged. It surprised me! 

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

Are you on a cruise now?  Which one?

9 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I ordered one the other night and was not charged. It surprised me! 

Especially when most of the premium wines are $11 yet you're covered for up to $15 a glass and then they want an extra buck from you as you've gone over the limit. They have their pricing strategy down to a T. 

• Like 1

We are also new to Celebrity and are booked on a Mediterranean cruise aboard the reflection August 15, 2022. I have a question about in cabin cocktails and wine. We are booked in a suite and have the premium package, does that mean we can order drinks from room service? Will they leave some in the room in our refrigerator? Thanks.

On 3/28/2022 at 6:06 PM, samplecd02 said:

First time in Celebrity and in a suite. I am used to all alcoholic drinks being a charge. Is there a way to tell if the mixed drink on the menu is going to be an extra charge or not? I dont want to be surprised. 🙂Being in a suite I get the premium package so I would assume almost nothing would be a cost? (except for the really expensive (like hundreds of dollars)?

Since you’re in a suite, when the Retreat(Michael’s) Lounge is serving, you may be able to get drinks there that would be an up charge elsewhere.