HDMI connection?

philpcruiser

You can get to the port. Changing the TV's settings to switch to that port is the trick. @Jim_Iain has shared a remote keystroke control sequence that he uses. I tried and failed on Edge in October. Some suggest bringing a cheap Samsung or universal remote to change inputs.

Edited by RichYak

We did this onboard Equinox and Silhouette last month. Used the power button to change the input. It puts up a menu similar to a computer monitor. TV went back to the normal input when our HDMI cable was removed and it was power cycled.

2 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

So what/how do you use the remote keystroke that was attributed to Jim_lain ?

If you tag him, I have no doubt he will share is method. I tagged him upthread, but I suspect he has me blocked.

Really simple. Connect your device with an HDMI cable. Turn on your device. Turn on the TV. Momentarily press the power button on the lower right side of the TV. An overlay will appear at the bottom of the screen. Momentarily press the power button and the cursor will move from left to right. Do this till on the far right icon (Input). Now press and hold the power button until your external devices image appears.

To restore the Celebrity input disconnect the HDMI cable and power cycle the TV.