Princess Medallion

Was anyone aware that this will be the first week of the Qld school holidays -  along with being the first 7day cruise, and one of only two ships in Australia??

Lotsa kids on board - this will be a wonderful cruise 👏😆 

31 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Was anyone aware that this will be the first week of the Qld school holidays -  along with being the first 7day cruise, and one of only two ships in Australia??

Lotsa kids on board - this will be a wonderful cruise 👏😆 

Probably 500 kiddies board….aaagh

125404759_3608971209190044_6559097217811602432_o.thumb.jpg.22ee6a8c93614c316483065182f7ae98.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joejoe 59 said:

I can relate to that face. We have 4 grandsons under 7 oh & one girl😁

Many tin lids running around the Buffet and decks scoffing Dogs Eyes, lol.  They tell me they serve pies on the Princess ships in this Region. Most of our Princess cruising has been done from UK, Northern Europe, USA and Canada, no meat pies/

21 hours ago, NSWP said:

Many tin lids running around the Buffet and decks scoffing Dogs Eyes, lol.  They tell me they serve pies on the Princess ships in this Region. Most of our Princess cruising has been done from UK, Northern Europe, USA and Canada, no meat pies/

Yes the pies are Mrs Macs pies from the Grill, but no gf options for me. I can live without a pie on a cruise, plenty of other options. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joejoe 59 said:

Yes the pies are Mrs Macs pies from the Grill, but no gf options for me. I can live without a pie on a cruise, plenty of other options. 

I love pies and got one on a Carnival ship one time - it was hard and dry so never went back and probably wouldn't chance it again. Our habit at lunchtime is to go to the buffet for a "bit of salad", coming away with a plate loaded with all sorts of yummy looking non-salad items, hehehe 😋 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joejoe 59 said:

Mrs Mac used to have gf pies, but Princess should  get some gf pies, several companies make them and put them on board for us people.

694031.jpg.612810217bc7816f82a1cf0520a4246a.jpg

4 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

Princess usually has had the Mrs Mac pies, available with chips or salad. On one ship (I think it was the Sea Princess) they had pies made on the ship. We only tried them once because they weren't very good.

Quite often the International Cafe on ships we have been on have had Guinness and beef pies. Yum.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 5:03 PM, NSWP said:

Mrs Mac used to have gf pies, but Princess should  get some gf pies, several companies make them and put them on board for us people.

694031.jpg.612810217bc7816f82a1cf0520a4246a.jpg

One of those was part of my dinner Thursday night, they are really good aren't they.

• Like 1

I am filling out the Health Status on the Medallion app. Quite some time ago I up-loaded copies of our vaccination certificates - the message showed 'pending approval'. we have now taken our RAT tests (negative 😁) and I am attempting to up-load a photo. However, the section that shows the vacc certificate now asks me to 'Retake' and 'Upload additional document'. I do not know what is required. The Princess office is now closed. Can someone help??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I am filling out the Health Status on the Medallion app. Quite some time ago I up-loaded copies of our vaccination certificates - the message showed 'pending approval'. we have now taken our RAT tests (negative 😁) and I am attempting to up-load a photo. However, the section that shows the vacc certificate now asks me to 'Retake' and 'Upload additional document'. I do not know what is required. The Princess office is now closed. Can someone help??

Are you still showing green lane?

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Are you still showing green lane?

Yup. We will probably have to sort it out at the terminal. Currently we can't up-load photos of our RATS because I can't proceed past the instruction to 'upload additional document'. Maybe we could take new pics of the vax docs and up-load those. Grrrr..    

Maybe I have to have something to do other than laundry and packing today.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Yup. We will probably have to sort it out at the terminal. Currently we can't up-load photos of our RATS because I can't proceed past the instruction to 'upload additional document'. Maybe we could take new pics of the vax docs and up-load those. Grrrr..    

Maybe I have to have something to do other than laundry and packing today.

I also did that along the way, only I’d saved the photo of the certs so just clicked retake and reloaded. They only ever went to approved once we uploaded rat photo

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I also did that along the way, only I’d saved the photo of the certs so just clicked retake and reloaded. They only ever went to approved once we uploaded rat photo

I have already up-loaded the same photo, but it didn't change the situation. I think we should take another photo, or scan the documents, and I will try again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have already up-loaded the same photo, but it didn't change the situation. I think we should take another photo, or scan the documents, and I will try again.

Ok worth a shot

Peters Health Status on the app shows that his vax cert has been accepted. I then up-loaded the photo of his RAT. When I went back to my Health Status, the vax cert has now been accepted. Wow! 😁 I don't know what happened because I didn't do anything to it in the meantime. I hurriedly up-loaded my RAT before the system changed its mind again. Maybe I will leave it and go and pack. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Both myself and my wife opened an account with Medallion Princess App. Shortly after both our Facebook Accounts were hacked, it was the only thing we did in common. Has anyone else had this issue?

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

However, the section that shows the vacc certificate now asks me to 'Retake' and 'Upload additional document'. I do not know what is required. The Princess office is now closed. Can someone help??

Did you originally upload a photo/image of the certificate or the PDF certificate itself? Using the original PDF seems to fail, but without giving an error message at the upload time. Had to make an image of it for the system to work properly.

Edit: Oh see it sorted itself... well.. there you go.. technology works in the end... sometimes 😄 

Edited by Pobman
  • Like 1

INTERESTING....

I'm just look at that UTTER PIECE OF GARBAGE - and I thought that I would come to this forum to see it at the top listed item

REALLY - a big COMPANY can't produce an app that isn't as crap as this ?? 

'Link your booking' - why when you already have it on the profile 

'Enter name details' - when the fields wont work.

'Update your personal details' - how many times ?? because it never saves 

LOADING LOADING...

Oh... and I have this on my Oppo phone and iPad - nothing works

GARBAGE

10 minutes ago, Pobman said:

Did you originally upload a photo/image of the certificate or the PDF certificate itself? Using the original PDF seems to fail, but without giving an error message at the upload time. Had to make an image of it for the system to work properly.

Edit: Oh see it sorted itself... well.. there you go.. technology works in the end... sometimes 😄 

When I uploaded the vacc certs a few weeks ago, I found that the PDF didn't work so we took photos of the certs and up-loaded them. Strange that it sorted itself out. I just had to give it time. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

When I uploaded the vacc certs a few weeks ago, I found that the PDF didn't work so we took photos of the certs and up-loaded them. Strange that it sorted itself out. I just had to give it time. 😁

I found the same thing.  It wouldn't accept a PDF but it would accept a JPEG.  I wish they would state what format they want.

• Like 1