Can't Choose Boarding Time on app?

PandaBear62

I have completed check in for a cruise in mid July. The app shows three boarding groups times (early, mid and late) but says there no groups available. 

Is this typical? I assumed once I was checked in I could choose a boarding group.

Does this mean I have to keep checking, or is there a certain date when boarding times open up?

Thanks

IMG_1702.PNG

typorama (1).png

35 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Princess does not enforce boarding times, so I would not worry about it.

And hence the reason for their chaotic boarding process at many ports.....not only does Princess not enforce but passengers do not follow their assigned times......

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 12:36 PM, Tedferg said:

Princess does not enforce boarding times, so I would not worry about it.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:13 PM, PrincessLuver said:

And hence the reason for their chaotic boarding process at many ports.....not only does Princess not enforce but passengers do not follow their assigned times......

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

Really doesn’t matter because everyone just shows up at 10:30am regardless of assigned boarding times and it’s chaotic.

Nothing much different than it has been up through Winter 2020.

ETA:  And, don't forget that Suites, Club Class, Elites, and Platinums can show up anytime anyway.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

And, don't forget that Suites, Club Class, Elites, and Platinums can show up anytime anyway.

We've never been late but am I to assume that no matter what time the Suites, Club Class, Elites, and Platinum's show up they go to the head of the line? 

8 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

We've never been late but am I to assume that no matter what time the Suites, Club Class, Elites, and Platinum's show up they go to the head of the line? 

There has always been priority processing/check-in lines in the past, but if guests are arriving after general boarding has started, then you just go onto the ship after check-in is complete.

The only advantage for the four groups arriving early is to be in the special seating areas and be among first to board when that starts.