Diamond benefits

8 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

Does anyone have the list of current onboard Diamond benefits?

One item we want to confirm is if they still include an 8x10 photo.

Yes you each get one photo no charge. We usually ask and receive a ship photo also no charge. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DoctorWhoGirl said:

This is what I got on Independence last week

55755AB7-AE83-47F7-A695-53DADEA6D826.jpeg

Based on this it looks like the 4 drinks could be used any time.  Is that correct?  Some comments I saw seemed to imply they were only for use during happy hour.    That will be great if it is any time.  Can I order a drink for someone else ? 

Edited by majmaj4

1 minute ago, majmaj4 said:

Based on this it looks like the 4 drinks could be used any time.  Is that correct?  Some comments I saw seemed to imply they were only for use during happy hour.    That will be great if it is any time.

It is any time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, majmaj4 said:

Based on this it looks like the 4 drinks could be used any time.  Is that correct?  Some comments I saw seemed to imply they were only for use during happy hour.    That will be great if it is any time.  Can I order a drink for someone else ? 

They are also shareable.. 

• Like 1

A question about the $25.99 off any internet package: can you purchase the package in advance, or only on the ship? Just now I went to the planner for my next cruise and tried to buy the package but I didn't see a way to apply the $25.99 discount.

1 minute ago, SG65CB said:

A question about the $25.99 off any internet package: can you purchase the package in advance, or only on the ship? Just now I went to the planner for my next cruise and tried to buy the package but I didn't see a way to apply the $25.99 discount.

I believe, you can only apply the $25.99 discount on the ship, so it normally works out cheaper to buy it before you get on the ship from the cruise planner.    Not really much of a saving, the free day is better, if you don't need internet for your whole cruise.     

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Only on board

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

Only on board

Thanks. I guess you'd have to take your chance on prices, especially if you want a multi-device package the prices seem to fluctuate by more than $25.99. I'm guessing on board price is generally the full retail price.