Check-in Start Time

As you mentioned ... 45 days out... as for timewise...

My assumption is: I believe that most Royal Caribbean works of Eastern Time Zone and so my thoughts have been I could check in as early as after midnight Eastern time. 

From Experience I can only say I've checked as early as 4:30am Eastern.

cheers,

I was able to check in at midnight EST (or a few mins after) 45 days out. My brother in Texas was able to check in at 11 pm since he is in a different time zone.   He and I were able to get a 10:30 check in time for boarding day.  My father, who checked-in in the morning on day 45, picked 11 am as that was the earliest possible time he could see.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChristyLNDRN said:

I was able to check in at midnight EST (or a few mins after) 45 days out. My brother in Texas was able to check in at 11 pm since he is in a different time zone.   He and I were able to get a 10:30 check in time for boarding day.  My father, who checked-in in the morning on day 45, picked 11 am as that was the earliest possible time he could see.  

The check-in opened on the app at 3 minutes after midnight. Thank you. We got the time we wanted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Qwksilver said:

If check in is June 10th, when is the earliest I could check-in that day? 1am, 8am? Is it in anyway related to departure time or all aboard time 45 days out?

Thanks,

For our most recent cruise it was 12 midnight ship's time (we sailed out of Seattle so midnight PDT or 3 am EDT). By 8:00 am ship's time, early times were "sold out". 

Edited by BirdTravels

16 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

You can do either @slyster, however, I checked my entire family in on the app.

I can't remember since last year, is the check in app still taking a photo during the process? Do you need to complete all the info to get your boarding time? I need to help log in a few people if I do it at 12:02. thanks

2 minutes ago, CarolinaCruiser85 said:

I can't remember since last year, is the check in app still taking a photo during the process? Do you need to complete all the info to get your boarding time? I need to help log in a few people if I do it at 12:02. thanks

IF the app is working properly (big IF), you can just pick your arrival time and do everything else later.

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

IF the app is working properly (big IF), you can just pick your arrival time and do everything else later.

Yes this is the case for us. We picked our time and added vaccination cards. tried to add credit card and passport but there were issues. All the time slots were available so we locked in the time we wanted and will add the other items when the app is less frustrating.

1 minute ago, Qwksilver said:

Yes this is the case for us. We picked our time and added vaccination cards. tried to add credit card and passport but there were issues. All the time slots were available so we locked in the time we wanted and will add the other items when the app is less frustrating.

Sounds right. It actually worked perfectly 45 days before my cruise last week. 45 days out from each leg of a B2B in July... I couldn't do anything on the app for several days... then it began working normally.

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Sounds right. It actually worked perfectly 45 days before my cruise last week. 45 days out from each leg of a B2B in July... I couldn't do anything on the app for several days... then it began working normally.

I sailed last August on the Allure. The website was a serious problem, hopefully this will go smoother.

Thanks.

what items are needed to check in.  I will be checking in for myself, husband and two kids. we are linked with another reservation can I check everyone in, or just my reservation.  Do I need credit card/vaccination cards etc?  I saw some people say they skipped over most things and just picked a time how do you skip past that information?

On 6/8/2022 at 10:21 PM, sunlover2 said:

How does check in work if you have "The Key"? Do they give you a time prior to those offered?

Thank you

You still need to log in and get a check in time.  You are permitted to arrive up to an hour before that scheduled time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, megsterl said:

what items are needed to check in.  I will be checking in for myself, husband and two kids. we are linked with another reservation can I check everyone in, or just my reservation.  Do I need credit card/vaccination cards etc?  I saw some people say they skipped over most things and just picked a time how do you skip past that information?

You can open it on the APP and just pick the time you want to fill in the rest later. You have 45 days. Once it opens it's really quite user friendly (as far a picking the time or what ever you want to upload).  You will eventually need: the passports, vaxx cards, credit card, a phone photo to finish the check in. I'm not sure about other linked reservations. Also, you have to wait for them to approve your vaxx card. We're still waiting and I've read some take a few weeks.

Hope that helps.

23 hours ago, Qwksilver said:

You can open it on the APP and just pick the time you want to fill in the rest later. You have 45 days. Once it opens it's really quite user friendly (as far a picking the time or what ever you want to upload).  You will eventually need: the passports, vaxx cards, credit card, a phone photo to finish the check in. I'm not sure about other linked reservations. Also, you have to wait for them to approve your vaxx card. We're still waiting and I've read some take a few weeks.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.   Our check in day is  Wednesday morning

Edited by megsterl
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 9:02 PM, broadwaybaby123 said:

You can do either @slyster, however, I checked my entire family in on the app.

Thank you.  My brother has his own cabin reservation, but we are linked.  Are we able to check in/choose times for each other?  

From what I am reading, it is possible to choose a check in time 45 days out after midnight, but there have been some glitches.  It’s been 3 years since we cruised so I’ll need to catch up on the tips and tricks.  Thanks again!

On 6/10/2022 at 10:04 PM, Qwksilver said:

Hope that helps.

Are you providing proof of the vaccines when you begin the check in process  (30-45 days out) or should that be done before?  We are at the 60 day mark and I haven’t provided anything yet.  Thank you!  

15 minutes ago, slyster said:

Are you providing proof of the vaccines when you begin the check in process  (30-45 days out) or should that be done before?  We are at the 60 day mark and I haven’t provided anything yet.  Thank you!  

Can't do anything until checkin opens, 45 days before. 

2 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Can't do anything until checkin opens, 45 days before. 

Okay, thank you.  I saw in an earlier posts there are a few things you have to do at check in time.  I’ll remember to upload the vax proof.  Thanks again!