Club Veranda perks

KevintheIrishDJ

I don’t believe there are any additional “perks” for an inside through veranda club. Although these all receive great standard benefits, including free cappuccino’s, standard drink package, and free gratuities.

Each room level receives higher level of “points” per night towards the loyalty level. Veranda+ receives some additional benefits, suites, etc.

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Here’s a screenshot of the relevant webpage at https://www.azamara.co.uk/our-ships/staterooms/club-balcony-plus-stateroomAEE2D6BA-D6FD-4F2B-B7FA-40CE12C424A2.thumb.png.f900d421c0b6bb1e7ef8b48bae99a2c3.png

I think that's confusing. The op was asking about standard verandah cabins, not the "Plus" ones. I agree with mdpa. No additional perks in a Club Verandah over an inside, except more Azamara Circle points per night.

Phil  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Yes.  That's where I go the screen shot from

I think you are far  into the booking screens, go back on the website to the earlier pages, the offers and perks will be there, they usually are on the front screen.  They certainly are in the UK and also they are on the first page of the booking screen there is a tab you can click on under the "from" pricing which says offers and tells you all that is included in any offer.  

If for some reason the website you are looking at has a programme issue you are going to have to call Azamara for the information or speak to a travel agent.

Looking at the UK site front page and the logos on your photos this MIGHT be your offer, but you need to check it, I found this explanation by clicking on deals on the top tab on the home page and scrolling through the information you have.

Receive $300 Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi for one device, Premium Beverage Package for two when booking a Balcony or higher on select 2023-2024 sailings when you book by 31 August 2023.*

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Unfortunately, it says nothing about the perks

CLUB VERANDA PLUS STATEROOM

A new way to see the world with Azamara®. Our Club Veranda Plus Staterooms allow you to enjoy spectacular ocean and destination views, plus a host of guest-favorite amenities—all at a great value. Everything you love about our traditional Club Veranda staterooms is included, plus extra perks and even more benefits based on your loyalty tier, to elevate your time on board.

Features:
  • Complimentary Internet (120 minutes or 25% off the unlimited internet package) per guest*
  • One free bag of laundry service per stateroom, every seven days*
  • One night of complimentary specialty dining for two, every seven days
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Complimentary in-room spirits

Complimentary Features:
  • Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
  • Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
  • Gratuities
  • Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
  • Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
  • Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations

CLUB VERANDA STATEROOM

When you book a stateroom, you'll love the polished style and stellar service in your own private retreat. You'll appreciate the finer touches included in every stateroom, but it takes more than a beautiful room to elevate a voyage from "good" to "great." With Azamara®, you'll discover just how much professional service and a friendly attitude can add to your enjoyment.

Features:
  • Two lower beds convertible to one Queen size bed
  • Sitting area with 40” flat-screen TV
  • Veranda
  • Mini-bar
  • Thermostat-controlled air conditioner
  • Direct-dial telephone with voice mail
  • Writing desk
  • In-room safe
  • Hand-held hairdryer
  • USB ports under bedside reading lamps

Complimentary Features:
  • Luxurious cotton bed linens with duvet
  • Terry bathrobes and slippers
  • 24-hour room service
  • Fresh-cut flowers
  • Tote bag
  • Use of umbrella
  • Shoe shine-service
  • Turndown treats
  • Daily news bulletin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, uktog said:

I think you are far  into the booking screens, go back on the website to the earlier pages, the offers and perks will be there, they usually are on the front screen.  They certainly are in the UK and also they are on the first page of the booking screen there is a tab you can click on under the "from" pricing which says offers and tells you all that is included in any offer.  

If for some reason the website you are looking at has a programme issue you are going to have to call Azamara for the information or speak to a travel agent.

I went back & this is what I get; however, it will no let me click the link.image.thumb.png.215133cde7dd8f6d76acc012cc43fa71.png

Here's what I got by doing a fake booking on your cruise:

1509071792_ScreenShot2022-06-13at5_24_16PM.thumb.png.ad82f99c857e7157f541883735648ebd.png

I don't see the word 'perks' anywhere, but there are 2 'Promotions'

•  You aren't eligible for the Top Suites Onboard Credit in a Veranda

•  You are eligible for the Early Booking Bonus – the 20% discount is already reflected in the cruise fare shown, if you book you should see the other items on your Booking Confirmation.

These prices are different from your latest screen shot [but they agree with your first post].  Maybe this 'limited-time offer' has expired?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 2:30 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Here's what I got by doing a fake booking on your cruise:

1509071792_ScreenShot2022-06-13at5_24_16PM.thumb.png.ad82f99c857e7157f541883735648ebd.png

I don't see the word 'perks' anywhere, but there are 2 'Promotions'

•  You aren't eligible for the Top Suites Onboard Credit in a Veranda

•  You are eligible for the Early Booking Bonus – the 20% discount is already reflected in the cruise fare shown, if you book you should see the other items on your Booking Confirmation.

These prices are different from your latest screen shot [but they agree with your first post].  Maybe this 'limited-time offer' has expired?

FWIW I've been considering signing up for the Essentials Experience Package which is $300 OBC, free internet for one device and upgrade to Premium drinks for two passengers. Cost of that package for my trip is $599. Seems to match up with what is being offereed in the early booking bonus in this post..