Website Issues...Just Me????

We have a B3B on Mariner from July 4-25, and we have already checked in for all three legs, but today it says start checkin for all three. Good thing we printed all of our boarding passes already.

Wow. certainly seems much worse than I thought! Plan B was to look at our cruise planner for our Alaska cruise next month. Plan C was to finish adding our check in documents for Alaska. Looks like clean the house for the win! 😆

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, dleahy4444 said:

Did you do anything different such as clear browser history or chance browsers? Are you using apple products?

Nope, just tried the app again for check-in and logged in to the website on laptop using Chrome.  No Apple stuff here........just tried the planner and it is 'down for maintenance', but was able to start a start a booking, login, view upcoming cruises, that kind of stuff......ETA, and now am getting more errors going through a the booking process, oh well.

Edited by Jarmo
More info

15 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

I tried to buy a dining package and got an error message.  You know it's bad when it's broken so bad they can't take your money😆

The check in is fixed on the app, And they added an excursions button to the app today so you can pre book those now.

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

I still can't get into Cruise Planner.   It is behaving differently, though.  Instead of the "try again in 15 minutes" message after I clicked on my cruise, I get no cruises listed and this message:

image.thumb.png.56bd42e3f763afbe9ad7dd8a9564a33d.png

8 minutes ago, craig01020 said:

I've been trying to pay for something in my cart for a few days and still no luck. Is anyone else still having website issues?

Yes,  I called and booked over the phone. Took about 10 minutes. Lady said I forgot to finish payment?? Nope - but I guess that's their story and they are sticking to it 🙂

• Thanks 1