Am I easily pleased ?

Hi since August 21 we’ve taken 7 cruises  4 with P &O and considering all the changes and challenges with covid we have found P&0 to have been the  best easiest and helpful to have dealt with and I know not everyone has had the same experience as us but we would like to thank P&O for trying to make our cruises as near to normal as possible in this awful climate we all find ourselves in, so thank you P & O for our 4 lovely cruises. And so looking forward to our next 4 P& O cruises already booked.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi since August 21 we’ve taken 7 cruises  4 with P &O and considering all the changes and challenges with covid we have found P&0 to have been the  best easiest and helpful to have dealt with and I know not everyone has had the same experience as us but we would like to thank P&O for trying to make our cruises as near to normal as possible in this awful climate we all find ourselves in, so thank you P & O for our 4 lovely cruises. And so looking forward to our next 4 P& O cruises already booked.

It's just our pleasant demeaner up here 😊. Glad to hear some good news for a change and that you enjoyed your holidays.

• Like 2

I don't think you are easily pleased ... you've just had some great and much needed holidays with P&O.    As have I.   Some lovely memories.   Personally, I just need them to transparently sort some of their issues out, and be a bit more accommodating with the solo traveller supplements.

• Like 2

We have had 4 P&O cruises cancelled since March 2020 when we came back from the Caribbean on the last cruise before lockdown. We have since been on one last September and the second last December. We are going on our next one on the 15th of September, on Azura to the Eastern Med and have two more booked.We have only cruised with Princess and P&O and enjoyed every one. It’s lovely to hear your positive comments and we would agree with them. Others may disagree but if you come back from a cruise feeling happy, what more would you want? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Who did you cruise with the other three times ?

Seven cruises in ten months is pretty impressive.  Which ship did you prefer the most ?

Nearly choked on my cuppa when I saw the title of your post Lindy :classic_blush:

Joking apart ,good for you, glad to read the positives you have found in your 

time away. Hope you have many more of them :classic_love:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wowzz said:

Who did you cruise with the other three times ?

Seven cruises in ten months is pretty impressive.  Which ship did you prefer the most ?

Especially impressive if Lindy, Loo, Ella and Louise all went on all 7 cruises 😁

Hi all it’s so good to read more positive reviews and to hear I’m not the only one enjoying post covid cruises, cruising may never go back to the pre covid days so we should enjoy every minute onboard, we’ve all had the most awful two and a half years so I’m going to stay happy and cruise while I can.

Wowzz, my other cruises were with Cunard QE  my favorite ship that holds special memories for me,and Princess we wanted to do round British isles cruise, all very different ships and different experiences, 🤗

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi all it’s so good to read more positive reviews and to hear I’m not the only one enjoying post covid cruises, cruising may never go back to the pre covid days so we should enjoy every minute onboard, we’ve all had the most awful two and a half years so I’m going to stay happy and cruise while I can.

Wowzz, my other cruises were with Cunard QE  my favorite ship that holds special memories for me,and Princess we wanted to do round British isles cruise, all very different ships and different experiences, 🤗

Thanks for the reply. 

38 minutes ago, Fionboard said:

Yes, so nice to see some positive comments on here. Have done six cruises since last August  and another next month. Carry on enjoying cruising and reporting back. So refreshing.

Absolutely agree, reading positive reviews lifts your spirits and reading only negative comments is just so sad, how lucky are we all, to be fit and well enough and be able   to afford   the luxury of our cruises 🚢 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

4 P&O and 1 Royal Caribbean for us Lindy since August 2021 and we loved every one.

Graham.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi Graham we’ve yet to try Royal Caribbean but definitely on our bucket list.

👍🤗

Oasis class is our favourite Lindy.

The Quantum class Anthem of the seas is sailing from Southampton.

Make sure you join their fantastic loyalty Crown and Anchor society if you decide to give them a go.

We have been on every class of ship they have and happy to give you advice any time.

Graham.

Just now, grapau27 said:

Oasis class is our favourite Lindy.

The Quantum class Anthem of the seas is sailing from Southampton.

Make sure you join their fantastic loyalty Crown and Anchor society if you decide to give them a go.

We have been on every class of ship they have and happy to give you advice any time.

Graham.

Thank you Graham will definitely be asking for advice. Lindy

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

I'm pleased to read you had a good time - and great to hear about it too.

An awful lot of people are having great fault free holidays. Its just not interesting reading most of the time.

Very true.

59 wonderful fault free cruises to date for us.

Prayers 🙏 Epicurean opens soon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Very true.

59 wonderful fault free cruises to date for us.

Prayers 🙏 Epicurean opens soon.

Yes indeed. Our Princess cruise last week was 99% fault free and delivered what we had paid for. Can’t ask for more and I hope that my comments made interesting reading. Not comparisons of course, just observations! And like you Graham, we’ll do our best to enjoy our next cruise on Iona, wherever she sails, and whatever is open/closed/available/unavailable! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1