More Emerald Questions

MSPCUBS

I think there is 1 USB by the telephone.   We also had a couple of outlets where the old TV used to be on the shelf above the refrigerator where we could plug in our USB bar.   Turned the shelf into a charging station

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MSPCUBS said:

Two questions about the Emerald;

Do the balcony cabins have refrigerators? Yes

Do the balcony cabins have USB ports? Unless the nightstand lights have been replaced since covid then no. There is a plug by the desk. Bring your own multiplug/USB. Extensions with surge protectors are not permitted.

Thanks!

Another Emerald question:  Are they serving lunch in one of the MDRs on boarding day?

I know the answer on Princess is usually yes, even if they try to steer you elsewhere.  But I have also seen a few reports of folks saying this was no longer true on the ship they were on. (Ruby for one.)

Can anyone confirm one way or another on the Emerald out of Southampton this season?

Thanks!

Brad

On 7/28/2022 at 12:54 PM, MSPCUBS said:

Two questions about the Emerald;

Do the balcony cabins have refrigerators?

yes

Do the balcony cabins have USB ports?

mine did in Dec 2021

Thanks!

On the Emerald end of June and first of July.  Room had a mini fridge.  No USB ports.  We were in a junior suite.  Don't know about lunch on embarkation day.  Prolly not would be my guess - things were a little haphazard still on the Emerald.

I was in a premium balcony (B749) in February on the Emerald and there were no USB ports.  Besides the normal outlets by the desk there were US outlets where the TV used to be.  There was a minifridge/cooler.  

In February, I did not see any evidence the MDR was open for lunch on embarkation day but things very well could have changed since then.