Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

16 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Wish was on this World Cruise, but Building new home at moment. We were Lucky locked it in at low Interest Rate from last Summer

Congratulations on new home. At our age we are ready to stay put in FL and enjoy the weather and cruising.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Sunset Glow said:

When are fall 2025 TA sailings supposed to be released? And what ships are likely in the mix? Looking for ones with a FlowRider.

Look for the 2025-2026 deployment thread later this summer- it will discuss this. Nothing will likely come out before Nov. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MCEaton said:

Congratulations on new home. At our age we are ready to stay put in FL and enjoy the weather and cruising.

Thanks, Single-Widower and Live with Daughter, SIL and Grand Daughter. House will be done May 18th, just heard few hrs ago. I'm getting multi room "In Law Suite"  My Grand Parents were in Tampa area 1975-2009, back/forth from MI until turned 90. Me, Kids/Grands in Az, Mom/Dad my 10 Siblings and 37 Nephews/Nieces are in Mich. Been going back/forth last 12yrs. Settled Mom in Retirement Community in MI last Aug so except for 4 Visits yr staying in Az now. Love my Midwest Seasons but enjoy 330 days of Sunshine here more

• Like 6

On 4/11/2023 at 8:18 AM, island lady said:

LOL!   I eat veggie burgers...and love tofu.   I have DH on board with the veggie burgers, but he won't eat tofu. 😄 

We eat a lot of Tofu….and tempeh….. I’ve taken all the recipes that previously were made with chicken and now make them with Tofu. DH likes it now too.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Thanks, Single-Widower and Live with Daughter, SIL and Grand Daughter. House will be done May 18th, just heard few hrs ago. I'm getting multi room "In Law Suite"  My Grand Parents were in Tampa area 1975-2009, back/forth from MI until turned 90. Me, Kids/Grands in Az, Mom/Dad my 10 Siblings and 37 Nephews/Nieces are in Mich. Been going back/forth last 12yrs. Settled Mom in Retirement Community in MI last Aug so except for 4 Visits yr staying in Az now. Love my Midwest Seasons but enjoy 330 days of Sunshine here more

How does that relate to the deployment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, island lady said:

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the standard of "drift" that happens on long running threads.  😉 

I'm convinced that "Welcome to Cruise Critic" is the equivalent to "Bless your heart" 😉 Personally, I love it when people say it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

I'm convinced that "Welcome to Cruise Critic" is the equivalent to "Bless your heart" 😉 Personally, I love it when people say it.  

Aww...thanks...you are sooo sweet to say so.  😉 

And...once again we are off topic.  The topic police will be showing up soon.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Haha 6

On 4/11/2023 at 8:18 AM, island lady said:

LOL!   I eat veggie burgers...and love tofu.   I have DH on board with the veggie burgers, but he won't eat tofu. 😄 

Bucky is a smart man ;o)

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2023 at 8:03 PM, Biker19 said:

Look for the 2025-2026 deployment thread later this summer- it will discuss this. Nothing will likely come out before Nov. 

Bring it on.  Fingers still crossed for an Allure 2025 WB TA.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Apparently Bayley just slipped, or almost slipped, or fake slipped, on a call

He (somewhat intentionally) started to state "Utopia is going into the short..." 

Then he stopped himself.  

short … Mediterranean season in Summer 2024 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, mugtech said:

Wondering when the 2024/2025 Asia season will be available, 2023/2024 pretty weak.

From memory, I think Singapore is to be released in July sometime? With China, I guess it's probably more a case of wait and see on whatever restrictions may be in place

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, twangster said:

Apparently Bayley just slipped, or almost slipped, or fake slipped, on a call

He (somewhat intentionally) started to state "Utopia is going into the short..." 

Then he stopped himself.  

They even went as far as to edit that part out when you listen to the taped event.

Pretty much confirms Utopia to Port Canaveral taking over the short itineraries from Allure

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They even went as far as to edit that part out when you listen to the taped event.

Pretty much confirms Utopia to Port Canaveral taking over the short itineraries from Allure

On the other hand Bayley has made statements before that never come to fruition.  He loves to play this game.

I'll believe it when the deployment team announces her itineraries.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That was my thought as well.   Hello "Disneyfied" 3 and 4 night theme cruises to Coco Cay and Nassau.  😄 

• Like 1

Gave up waiting on the Aussie 24/25 season that was promised to come out each month by Next Cruise since last December.  

Viking now has that business from us.   Already booked weeks ago with Viking.  Not to mention our Aussie adventure was cancelled by RCI not once, but twice.  Done with RCI on that.  Their loss.