Conditioner Supplied in HAL Showers

WFBgal

Does anyone know the brand of conditioner in the pump in the cabin showers? I love it & thought it was Elemis, but apparently not. I bought another conditioner in lotion form to try. I looked that up on Amazon & the brand from the spa is $28 cheaper! Not everything overpriced.

It is advertised as Elemis, my sister calls it man conditioner. They also sell Keritase in the spa. The makeup in the shops is cheaper on ship than in the department stores.  I always buy my lipsticks onboard 

• Thanks 1

I haven’t decided if it is the soaps, shampoos and conditioner or it is the water.  The last few cruises I have had exceedingly dry skin and hair.  I have resorted to even bringing my own bath soap.  It requires lots of my own lotions to keep my skin from peeling

• Like 1

Why are people criticizing the conditioner used on HAL? The original poster loves it and is simply trying to determine the brand and where to buy it. We all have our favorites, but that was not the subject of the thread. Looks like doone with post #6 has the answer.

• Like 1

I use it and like the smell.  I usually pack lightly so this helps.  For me, it's nice to do without packing the shampoo and conditioner and soap.  On a long cruise, like Europe, I do buy some heavier moisturizer in their local pharmacies.  They usually carry Aveeno in Italy.

• Like 1

I bring my own shampoo and conditioner but at least what HAL has in the cabins is good quality, in case I run low on what I brought.

I absolutely LOVE the hand/body lotion.  Love it and confess to filling my tiny travel-sized bottle that lives in my purse with it before I disembark.  I even like the shower gel.  Only other cruise line I've been on that had decent bath products was Celebrity. 

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 9:07 PM, twodjs said:

Why are people criticizing the conditioner used on HAL? The original poster loves it and is simply trying to determine the brand and where to buy it. We all have our favorites, but that was not the subject of the thread. Looks like doone with post #6 has the answer.

Howard,

You guys still on Koningsdam for Thanksgiving?  Final payment is coming up.............

1 hour ago, iramack said:

Howard,

You guys still on Koningsdam for Thanksgiving?  Final payment is coming up.............

Yes, we are paid in full. Should be a fun one. Thanks for checking in.