All things Pride!

richbum

On 11/30/2022 at 12:35 PM, asalligo said:

Unfortunately, many things in the Pride will be different than just weeks ago when she was in Europe. I am checking daily for any updates post November 10th. 

four week drydock scheduled in May in Spain before the Europe season

On 11/30/2022 at 1:27 PM, mz-s said:

The Pride has a library, yes, but I don’t know what games or cards will be available in particular.

The library and chapel were removed during the last drydock.

The game room on Deck 2 had very little to pick from.  A few board games and some well worn books.

A lot of people brought their own entertainment:  cards, Scrabble etc.

I remember getting off the Pride a few years ago( when it was sailing out of Baltimore) and thinking it was my favorite Carnival ship. Just did 2 med cruises on her in October and will confirm it is still my favorite. Staff are tight and cohesive, best dining room service ever (thank you Joel), love the size and couldnt be a simpler layout. We could always find a lounger in the serenity area. Enough food options for us (best Indian vegetarian, had it about 5 times) Also still has the hotub in the gym (Shhhh). Fun squad was great and won my very first medallion (no more ship on a stick). We have her booked for TA in april and would not hesitate to book her anywhere

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Still a great ship though.  We were on her for 12 nights this summer, and will be boarding again on November 12.  Looking forward to seeing some of our favorite staff members and playing table shuffleboard in the Red Frog Pub.  And getting back to the Caribbean.  Dublin and Iceland were amazing, but looking forward to being back in the warm Caribbean Sea.  

• Like 2