Ten day cruise menu?

TrinaLC

It will be a ten day menu, not the five day x2, or seven day and start over.  They may repeat a dish or two,  it not the whole menu.  I’d be interested in hearing from anyone who has been on an accidentally extended cruise, such as hurricane.  If days were added, did they just start the menus over?  That’s what they did on an extended cruise on MSC.  Just started the 7 day menu over.  I thought the chefs would have more imagination than that.  EM

Why would t someone share a ten day menu?  It’s hardly a state secret. I can easily find the 8 day menus …

I do realize that there are not many ten day cruises on Carnival but there are enough that these should be floating around. And yes, supply chain issues means things may change - but same for any length cruise menu 

My curiosity got the best of me. 

What difference does it make what the menus are?  I always wondered why people need to know in advance. Unless you have some food allergies.

I was on the 10 day to Alaska in May but couldn't tell you because I didn't eat in the MDR everyday.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

My curiosity got the best of me. 

What difference does it make what the menus are?  I always wondered why people need to know in advance. Unless you have some food allergies.

I was on the 10 day to Alaska in May but couldn't tell you because I didn't eat in the MDR everyday.

I am with you. I have never had a problem booking a specialty dining restaurant while I was actually on the ship, so I never felt the need to know the menus in advance. To the contrary, sometimes I like the surprise of opening up the menu and see what I have to choose from. 

I’ve found it hard to get reservations at 7 or 7:30 pm in the specialty restaurants on the Sunshine. They are often sold out a month ahead of sailing. So I like to look at the menus ahead of time and book on days when the menu is less appealing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrinaLC said:

Wow, thank you so much!  That was a lot of work to do that and very appreciated!  

Those menus look awesome. How can you chose between chocolate melting cake and grand mariner soufflé on the same day?!

Always chose the GMS!! 😉