Luggage Tags

Topdog52

Does anyone know if they are still mailing out luggage tags for people in the Haven and Club Balcony Suites?

The reason I ask is because on our Alaska Cruise in May we were told that thy were not mailing them out, Then

a week later we received our tags in the mail. So I was curious if anyone has gotten their tags mailed to them lately.

1 minute ago, Topdog52 said:

Does anyone know if they are still mailing out luggage tags for people in the Haven and Club Balcony Suites?

The reason I ask is because on our Alaska Cruise in May we were told that thy were not mailing them out, Then

a week later we received our tags in the mail. So I was curious if anyone has gotten their tags mailed to them lately.

I received My Haven luggage Tags about a month out for my September 29th cruise out of Port Canaveral on the Getaway

40 minutes ago, CaptainBazz said:

We have done 4 cruises in the last 10 months...twice they sent tags and twice we had to download them so I have no idea how this really works. We had a regular balcony cabin.

TY for every ones response. I hope they mail them out because I am unable to print them at this time. The colored tag comes out on one sheet and the room number comes out on another sheet. Niether one has my name on it. I have never had this problem before.

17 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

TY for every ones response. I hope they mail them out because I am unable to print them at this time. The colored tag comes out on one sheet and the room number comes out on another sheet. Niether one has my name on it. I have never had this problem before.

Luggage tags, whether in the mail from NCL or self-printed, do not come with your name on them.  You add that yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

If you are moderately proficient with PowerPoint (or similar program), it is fairly easy to use NCL's online Luggage Tag as the template to create multiples of your own to print.

DH does this every time we do not get tags mailed.

I have printed Luggage Tags many times before and never had this problem. I will try your idea and see if it works. Thank You

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

Not that I am a tech guy but that sounds like a printer setting...always make sure the 'fit on one page' setting is enabled. As @HuliHulisays, the tags do not have your name on them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuliHuli said:

Luggage tags, whether in the mail from NCL or self-printed, do not come with your name on them.  You add that yourself.

I've received them in the mail with both DW and my names printed on them.  I received six.  Two had my name, two hers and two blank.  YMMV.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

If you are moderately proficient with PowerPoint (or similar program), it is fairly easy to use NCL's online Luggage Tag as the template to create multiples of your own to print.

DH does this every time we do not get tags mailed.

My Acrobat Reader allows me to type text onto a .pdf file.  I just use that to add name and address to the downloaded NCL tags.  It's the tool on the toolbar that looks like a quill pen.

23 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

You all must lead a charmed life. We always sail in a mini-suite and have never received our tags in the mail.

NCL had been sending out printed tags to all passengers after restart to minimize the interaction between passengers and germy porters and to minimize crowding in bag drop off. That being said, we have not received tags for our upcoming cruise, so I assume that have discontinued that practice. 

20 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

Tape them together making "one" tag......

• 2 weeks later...