When will carnival let us know about change in itinerary Oct 15 Magic

lnm6170

44 minutes ago, lnm6170 said:

We  leave out of Norfolk Va  on Oct 15th . If and when will carnival let us know about itinerary changes ? thanks

As soon as any changes are confirmed. Any time between now and minutes before the gangway opens. I have had port changes relayed to me months before sailing via email and also had the captain come over the PA and tell us we couldn't safely tender at HMC that day. So there is no rule.

• Like 1

Last time I sailed with an itinerary change(on Pride from Baltimore, 2019) we never found out until a few hours after we sailed.  We were supposed to go to Bermuda and around 9PM it was announced we were going to Bahamas instead.

Nothing you could do at that point.

There were still some people that went totally crazy and carried on all night...lol

3 hours ago, sgttami said:

Last time I sailed with an itinerary change(on Pride from Baltimore, 2019) we never found out until a few hours after we sailed.  We were supposed to go to Bermuda and around 9PM it was announced we were going to Bahamas instead.

There were still some people that went totally crazy and carried on all night...lol

Oh that sneaky.

3 hours ago, sgttami said:

Try Princess that knew for months Crown couldn't sail it's scheduled itineraries due to mechanical problems but waited to notify passengers of the itinerary change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Try Princess that knew for months Crown couldn't sail it's scheduled itineraries due to mechanical problems but waited to notify passengers of the itinerary change.

I don't understand why they didn't take that ship out of service and put in one of the others they had sitting around in for it.

20 hours ago, sgttami said:

WOW!!!

That's a serious difference in ports.