Home Tests ( govt. ones) not supervised by a dr. for vaccinated adults on 13 night Panama Canal trip

ILOVESHIPS

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Check out this link.  Pick your port of departure and look at the details, but the way I read it, you do not need a proctored test, just a test.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise

Good to know. Says not supervised, just bring the results of the test. I guess a camera shot or the test itself as proof.

Havent thought that far forward for myself. OP let us know what proof people bring if you would. 

It can be professionally proctored at your doctor or drugstore, or it can be a test you administer to yourself at home without supervision.

• Like 1

I will let  you know  how  this goes.  I  haven't found anyone who  has  taken the  govt. free test  and not  dr. supervised to the port and got on the  ship.   I am doing  2  canal cruises.   Oct.2  and Oct. 20  both leave from Los Angeles and I plan to use the govt. issued  tests.

• Like 1

I'm also on the Panama Canal 13 nights cruise Oct 2nd San Pedro-Tampa. I'm going to play it safe and use the proctored (Binex) tests we already have on hand and print out the hard copies. Doing them tonight. Not going to take a chance on anything else. JMHO