Navigator Bluetooth Speaker

wvacations

We are getting ready for our Navigator cruise in a few weeks and I am finding conflicting information. We like to have a bluetooth speaker and binoculars in our cabin. I have seen there is a Bose BT speaker and biunaculars in our  cabin (penthouse suite), however my booking on Rssc.com does not specify a speaker is in the room. I like to pack as light as I can and hate to duplicate items provided.

If anyone has been on Navigator recently, I would appreciate any information on speakers and binoculars in the suites.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

In PH and above only, not concierge?

Wendy,

We were in concierge on Navigator in July/August, and there were binoculars. Found them in one of the cabinets (the one with glasses, I think) near the refrigerator. Didn't notice if there was a speaker.

Martha

22 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

In PH and above only, not concierge?  Asking because I left my good binoculars at the cottage so won't have them.  I will be bringing my own bluetooth speaker.

Last time I checked the Suite Amenities list for Concierge included binoculars. The Bluetooth speaker doesn’t appear until Penthouse. We upgraded to Penthouse in July and never used the speaker. We usually had the TV tuned to the bow cam or map and just listened to the Muzak. 

On 10/27/2022 at 6:37 PM, Eager2Travel said:

We were just in a penthouse on Mariner and there were no binoculars.  I didn’t ask butler about them.

There were binoculars in our Concierge cabin on Mariner earlier this month, in the cabinet with the glassware as Martha mentioned above.  No speaker.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

That's good to hear, hope it's true on Splendor! 

We were in a Penthouse on Splendor in July, and there were binoculars and a speaker in the room. 

While I was in COVID jail my wife was moved to a Concierge suite. When I was released I went to her room to let her know I would be joining her on the day’s excursion. I noticed the binoculars on a shelf. You should be good to go this winter.