Are the Junior Suites J4 Near Elevator Noisy

9 minutes ago, Peachestravels said:

Good afternoon fellow cruisers! Quick question and I do apologize if this has been asked. DH and I are looking at the J4 Junior Suite on RCCL near the elevators. Do these suites have alot of noise from the elevators? Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

What ship are you talking about?  We have stayed in a J4 JS on Anthem and noise from the elevators was not an issue at all.  Noise from above was though.  Avoid deck 13 if you are talking Quantum class.

34 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

What ship are you talking about?  We have stayed in a J4 JS on Anthem and noise from the elevators was not an issue at all.  Noise from above was though.  Avoid deck 13 if you are talking Quantum class.

We are going on ovation of the seas considering deck 9 or 10

• Like 1

The only time I ever heard any noise is if cabin is near the centrum and sometimes you can hear music (not speaking of junior suites). I also had cabin right across from an opening to elevators and it seemed a bit noisy due to the traffic going by but 95% of the time it has never been a problem. 

2 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

No noise for me from elevators. My neighbors on the next balcony listening loudly to a sports game without headphones were noisy.

We had a problem with our neighbors on the Navigator 2 weeks ago. They thought that everyone would love to hear rap music out on their balcony.  🙃

On 10/31/2022 at 2:45 PM, Peachestravels said:

Good afternoon fellow cruisers! Quick question and I do apologize if this has been asked. DH and I are looking at the J4 Junior Suite on RCCL near the elevators. Do these suites have alot of noise from the elevators? Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

IMO, this can vary by ship/week/guest make up. I'd say in 21 cruises 17 have been cabins near elevators and we rarely had problems. Most of the time we find these locations very convenient. 

• Like 1