NCL website issue

freewilly

2 minutes ago, freewilly said:

Hubs and I both getting error message while attempting to log in website. Anyone else or is this only a pox upon my house?

Usually clearing all NCL cookies in your browser’s history will snap it back to attention, and you can do that without deleting passwords or saved login profiles.  

If you don’t know how to find your browser’s history or how to clear cookies or cache you should make it a point to learn it.  It’s one of the most important elements of web browsing hygiene. 

Edited by EvanBedar
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, freewilly said:

Hubs and I both getting error message while attempting to log in website. Anyone else or is this only a pox upon my house?

I think it is a temporary technical issue, as I get this when trying to log on to my account on ncl.com in Europe:

image.thumb.jpeg.c3ef820c8cc4eb9325912fedd64bc6fc.jpeg

32 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

I think it is a temporary technical issue, as I get this when trying to log on to my account on ncl.com in Europe:

I got that early this morning on the U.S. site (as I was in the middle of a purchase!).  It lasted momentarily and I was able to log back on.

Seems their web site is having some glitches this morning.

• Like 1

Had this problem recently and spoke with technical support.

NCL has always allowed us to use either a userid or our email address for the MyNCL login. They are moving everyone to just use the email address only...without notifying anyone when this is done. 😕

If you are experiencing login issues, try using your email address (no change to the password) instead. If that fails, call their tech support line: 866.625.1160 (note that they are a M-F 9am-6pm operation)

46 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

NCL has always allowed us to use either a userid or our email address for the MyNCL login. They are moving everyone to just use the email address only...without notifying anyone when this is done. 😕

Actually, I've been notified repeatedly in the past couple of months that I could log in using either my email address or my UserID.  I tried logging in with my email address, and the log in failed.  For fun, I just tried again now.   Nope.  Message: "incorrect username or password."

Love NCL IT.   🙂 

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2022 at 11:23 AM, ChiefMateJRK said:

It's Sunday folks.  A large amount of IT maintenance is conducted beginning late Saturday night.  If things take longer than expected, than Sunday mornings can have problems.

Well, it’s Monday.  Website slow to load.  Won’t process the prepayment of gratuities.  Won’t put a shore excursion into the cart.