Allure of the seas

42 minutes ago, mpdog42 said:

The Wipeout cafe on Allure was really small.I don't think RC put in a El Loco Fresh in the four day transit time to get to Galveston and i was on the last sailing.However the Solarium was closed for remodeling the first couple of days of the last cruise and people were not happy🤬

There are pictures of it on many blogs. Looks like they just started putting out different food.

While we aren’t booked on the Allure until February 12th, we’ve munched on tacos and burritos from El Loco Fresh on the Freedom. My favorite is the pork carnitas taco and dh likes the beef burrito. I’m looking forward to enjoying this food again in a few months.

30 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The sign still says Wipeout Cafe but all the food there is the same as they serve at El Loco Fresh on the other ships.  They did a few minor cosmetic changes including some signs saying it is now featuring El Loco Fresh.  No more burgers, dogs or fries.  

come to think of it when were on the October 1st sailing of the Allure certain days they had dogs, burgers , and fires and a couple days we went they had mexican food and no burgers,dogs, and fries.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As others have reported Wipeout Cafe has been changed to an El Loco Fresh on Allure.  I was on her first sailing last week out of Galveston. 

Ok My bad....Must have made the changes during the Transit

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They were minor cosmetic changes to the decor and added a few signs but the food is all 100% El Loco.  easy conversion

We'll be on the Allure next week. Wondering if The Wipe Out Cafe is still featuring breakfast of a morning or now only El Loco Fresh lunch and afternoon eats?

46 minutes ago, denamo said:

We'll be on the Allure next week. Wondering if The Wipe Out Cafe is still featuring breakfast of a morning or now only El Loco Fresh lunch and afternoon eats?

Not sure, there were only 4000 on our sailing so it wasn't open for breakfast.  If they do open gor breakfast I expect it will be the El Loco breakfast. 

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sure, there were only 4000 on our sailing so it wasn't open for breakfast.  If they do open gor breakfast I expect it will be the El Loco breakfast. 

Thanks.  I'll check once we're on board next week.

1 hour ago, rorito said:

My app for the 12/4 sailing shows Wipe Out Cafe opening at 11:30 daily so it seems they are converted to El Loco Fresh menu and will no longer serve breakfast. 

Thanks.  I also checked our app which was just populated today with an updated Daily Calendar.  It's the same.  Disappointing.  Wipe Out made a great place to eat breakfast.  Enjoyed they would make omelets fresh and you could eat outside.  Oh, well...the price of progress. 🙂

3 hours ago, rorito said:

My app for the 12/4 sailing shows Wipe Out Cafe opening at 11:30 daily so it seems they are converted to El Loco Fresh menu and will no longer serve breakfast. 

RCI needs to get with the program.  Texans need their breakfast tacos.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, slyster said:

Never heard of El Loco Fresh.  Looking forward to it.  I was also looking forward to made to order omelets in Wipe Out cafe.  Does El Loco Fresh do the omelets?

No. Not opening until 11:30.  Now just lunch and afternoon snacks.

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

With Wipe Out being converted to El Loco Fresh I wonder if that is a hint that Sabor will soon be converted to Playmakers.   I don't recall another RC with 2 Mexican restaurants. 

That would be interesting, but do you think they could do that without doing it during a major refurbishment?  

8 minutes ago, slyster said:

That would be interesting, but do you think they could do that without doing it during a major refurbishment?  

Probably not but Allure is due for one.  I haven't noticed one scheduled yet. 

But I may of thought the same from changing Wipe Out to a El Loco Fresh.