Constellation MIcheal's Club?

39august

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Yes but no seats at the bar.  There are a couple of high top tables in the bar area where you can sit.

I wish there were bar stools next to bar , but I love Michaels on M class , the M class that have become the retreat has only minor changes same bar and high top tables by bar . Great service in all of them. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Kinda looks like this -  there's a 2 top near by but mostly club type seating.

254611462199576.webp

The have installed a separation between the main room and the bar area about at the end of the sofa.  I love how they only did about 1/2 of the modifications to Constellation.   They left the walls the wood paneling but changed the carpet to a much lighter grey/green and reupholstered the chairs in very light cream color.   Classy and sophisticated without being stark white like Summit.

• Like 1

One of my favorite spots to enjoy a glass of wine is that high top table near the bar.  It is surrounded by wall to ceiling windows looking out on the promenade deck - great for people watching and for watching the ocean.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

The have installed a separation between the main room and the bar area about at the end of the sofa.  I love how they only did about 1/2 of the modifications to Constellation.   They left the walls the wood paneling but changed the carpet to a much lighter grey/green and reupholstered the chairs in very light cream color.   Classy and sophisticated without being stark white like Summit.

Good to hear I will be on Solstice on 12/3 and 12/11 cruises.   We aren't sun bathers so really  will not miss having the retreat sun deck.

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Kinda looks like this -  there's a 2 top near by but mostly club type seating.

254611462199576.webp

Yes, looks like our cruise on Connie in November 2021. I believe there were also tables for 2  and 4 persons (not shown in photo) since DH and I like to sit at tables.  (the seating in the photo is very uncomfortable for us.)

We were on the Summit and then sailed on the Constellation.  Both were In Suites.   

We like Micheals club on  the Constellation more.   It seemed to be more luxurious and had a warmer atmosphere, the  seats were also  more comfortable.  We spent many nights in there socializing with other guests.   It turned into a little club where we would all meet every night and stay until they closed.   The BT would constantly refresh our drinks when she seen we were getting low.   It was a great time 

The Retreat Lounge on the Summit just seemed to have a  cold atmosphere with seating from Ikea and not comfortable.   We rarely spent time in there  as it was always empty.   We would get a drink and hang out but would leave because there were no other guests to socialize with.  
I have a few more cruises booked on the Constellation as I like the cabins that haven’t been ruined by Kelly and also because of  Michaels Club 

I also don’t like how Kelly ruined the SS on the Summit.  She eliminated a lot of storage and lighting. 

This is my opinion and I am sure other may disagree.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, miched said:

We were on the Summit and then sailed on the Constellation.  Both were In Suites.   

We like Micheals club on  the Constellation more.   It seemed to be more luxurious and had a warmer atmosphere, the  seats were also  more comfortable.  We spent many nights in there socializing with other guests.   It turned into a little club where we would all meet every night and stay until they closed.   The BT would constantly refresh our drinks when she seen we were getting low.   It was a great time 

The Retreat Lounge on the Summit just seemed to have a  cold atmosphere with seating from Ikea and not comfortable.   We rarely spent time in there  as it was always empty.   We would get a drink and hang out but would leave because there were no other guests to socialize with.  
I have a few more cruises booked on the Constellation as I like the cabins that haven’t been ruined by Kelly and also because of  Michaels Club 

I also don’t like how Kelly ruined the SS on the Summit.  She eliminated a lot of storage and lighting. 

This is my opinion and I am sure other may disagree.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We loved the retreat on summit in February concierge and staff were great , we were in royal suite which was very nice with fantastic perks.

I can not agree more George C- the old layout and furniture of Michael´s Club or The Retreat is much nicer and much more luxuiros then those cold grey rooms they created.

Is Michael´s Club on board Constellation still open for evey quest or is it only for suite guests with the old furniture?

48 minutes ago, Germancruiser said:

I can not agree more George C- the old layout and furniture of Michael´s Club or The Retreat is much nicer and much more luxuiros then those cold grey rooms they created.

Is Michael´s Club on board Constellation still open for evey quest or is it only for suite guests with the old furniture?

The Michael's Clubs/Retreat Lounges are only available for passengers sailing in Suites.  Zenith members of the Captain's Club are not included.  And since the resumption of sailings we have been on seven cruises, all in Suites, and have not been aware of any high level Blue Chip cruisers in MC/RL either.