Website down?

It's sad, because until last Friday I was having really good success with Royal IT and thought they had turned the corner.  My next cruise is NCL and there IT is worse than Royal's. I was recently commenting on the difference to friends.  I'll need to go back and correct my statements. 

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

. . . My next cruise is NCL and there IT is worse than Royal's.

That's hard to imagine. Lol. I've always thought Royal's website was the worst in the industry (that I knew of), which is odd because Celebrity and Royal definitely share corporate IT. Apparently different teams because the differences between the two websites are remarkable -- but X and Royal apps share exactly the same email address. I've written to both. It's just odd that I like one so much better than the other.

22 hours ago, Moonarino said:

That's hard to imagine. Lol. I've always thought Royal's website was the worst in the industry (that I knew of), which is odd because Celebrity and Royal definitely share corporate IT. Apparently different teams because the differences between the two websites are remarkable -- but X and Royal apps share exactly the same email address. I've written to both. It's just odd that I like one so much better than the other.

As an example. If you order something in their version of the cruise planner there is no way to cancel it online.  You must call, go through the phone tree (press 2, press 3, press2) and then wait until someone comes online, which can be a while, then hope the agent actually knows how to do whatever your are asking.  So far I've had a 50% success rate getting them to cancel something that I have ordered when I have called in.

• Like 1