Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That actually came from Target. The Uber driver diverted us because “that” Walmarts was apparently sketchy. It’s spiffy but small. 

Good call by the Uber driver!  Thank you so much for the fun live review, I enjoyed it all but especially the drink photos and 15 challenges met, you rock! I am quite a bit older than you but I am going to accomplish this one time and that will probably be enough, lol! Also glad you didn’t find the water too cold, you would need a wetsuit this time of year in SoCal.  

I think your kids will LOVE Panorama, we took our 9 year old grandson on the Panorama in October, it was his first cruise. He had the time of his life except for the last night when he had to say goodbye to his first cruise BFF and there were tears on the drive home too, I think he’s hooked! 

I have a tip for the 80s Rock N Glow Party, I brought a bunch of glow in the dark balls from the 1.25 Dollar Tree Store, they were a huge hit! We passed them out to the kids, my grandson was showing everyone how they work, it was a lot of fun. Then after the party was over he and his cruise BFF were tossing the balls back and forth with their parents on the 11th deck. I also brought glow in the dark necklaces and handed them out but the glow balls were the bomb! Looking forward to your next Live, thanks for bringing us along on this one! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That’s exactly what they did. Lol 

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That path is left open because of the people sitting in chairs against the back wall. Any standing there would be blocking their view.

This happened on the Mardi Gras last year. A man blocked another man’s view of the show at the Center Stage bar.  We were sitting nearby when our attention was caught by one of the two men (both of them well over the age of sixty) choking the other one.  The wives dragged them away quickly, and a group of four staff members followed even more quickly. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

This happened on the Mardi Gras last year. A man blocked another man’s view of the show at the Center Stage bar.  We were sitting nearby when our attention was caught by one of the two men (both of them well over the age of sixty) choking the other one.  The wives dragged them away quickly, and a group of four staff members followed even more quickly. 

That's the area I watched those shows in and that's a mess there. Not enough seating.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

Good call by the Uber driver!  Thank you so much for the fun live review, I enjoyed it all but especially the drink photos and 15 challenges met, you rock! I am quite a bit older than you but I am going to accomplish this one time and that will probably be enough, lol! Also glad you didn’t find the water too cold, you would need a wetsuit this time of year in SoCal.  

I think your kids will LOVE Panorama, we took our 9 year old grandson on the Panorama in October, it was his first cruise. He had the time of his life except for the last night when he had to say goodbye to his first cruise BFF and there were tears on the drive home too, I think he’s hooked! 

I have a tip for the 80s Rock N Glow Party, I brought a bunch of glow in the dark balls from the 1.25 Dollar Tree Store, they were a huge hit! We passed them out to the kids, my grandson was showing everyone how they work, it was a lot of fun. Then after the party was over he and his cruise BFF were tossing the balls back and forth with their parents on the 11th deck. I also brought glow in the dark necklaces and handed them out but the glow balls were the bomb! Looking forward to your next Live, thanks for bringing us along on this one! 

Thanks for coming along. I’ll definitely have to find those balls!! 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, Jamman54 said:

How are you guys doing? What do you have planned for next year?

Hey Jeff, we are actually leaving tomorrow for the Magic!  First time sailing on her.  Then we are doing our first B2B on the Liberty this Spring.  So many firsts!  Wishing you Patti a lovely Christmas!  Happy cruising!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh and we’ve found 3 regular cruising ducks and 2 keychain ones. I like the keychain ones for 2 reasons: one-different two- I can wear them on my sail and sign bracelet 

image.jpg

Do the cards have the hole punched in them when they give them to you?  And the ring?

On 12/9/2022 at 9:46 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh and we’ve found 3 regular cruising ducks and 2 keychain ones. I like the keychain ones for 2 reasons: one-different two- I can wear them on my sail and sign bracelet 

image.jpg

Thanks, I know NCL's are not punched, and they don't want you to do so.  Thanks for the great report & pics!  We will be onboard on Saturday!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, COREYATMN said:

Thanks, I know NCL's are not punched, and they don't want you to do so.  Thanks for the great report & pics!  We will be onboard on Saturday!

I ordered one of these... phone and card holder. Hands free!
Best Buy: Gear Beast Cell Phone Lanyard Holder with Card Holder Navy 60 ...

• Like 1

We will be on the Panorama in Feb and I was wondering if you knew how I could get in touch with the maitre d and how soon after boarding I could do this?

I would like to get a nice table for 2 preferably by the window. This is a hot commodity I know, but so often we have been stuck in between 2 tables of 4.I find it uncomfortable.

Waiting until our first dining time to ask to be moved proved too late.

We are doing anytime dining and someone mentioned they told the maitre d they would go everyday at the same time and it would be early just after the dining room opened.  They got the same seat by the window every time. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 12:28 PM, eltigre said:

We will be on the Panorama in Feb and I was wondering if you knew how I could get in touch with the maitre d and how soon after boarding I could do this?

I would like to get a nice table for 2 preferably by the window. This is a hot commodity I know, but so often we have been stuck in between 2 tables of 4.I find it uncomfortable.

Waiting until our first dining time to ask to be moved proved too late.

We are doing anytime dining and someone mentioned they told the maitre d they would go everyday at the same time and it would be early just after the dining room opened.  They got the same seat by the window every time. 

I would seek him out in the dining room as soon as you board. Good luck. I believe set dining time will work best for that.