Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Another from MeganGC1983! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

MeganGC1983 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Well, well, well, here we are again CCers, just days away from another sailing, this time on the beautiful Carnival Panorama.
 It seems like last week, I was on the Scarlet Lady… wait! It was. I didn’t even completely unpack. I’ve lived out of the suitcase for the time being, and really, that’s completely okay. 😆 

This will actually be my first time on a Vista class ship. I’ve never seen an “atrium” funnel in person, and I’m not sure how I feel about the lack of glass elevators. But, I’m sure I’ll adjust somehow, probably with help from the Cheers! package. 
So join me as we fly to Long Beach on Friday, board on Saturday, and sail the Mexican Rivera for 7 nights of the same menus (you’ve seen previously), 3 ports (you are probably all ready familiar with), and adult beverages (plenty)! Let’s go cruising! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

D4B88975-C15A-490D-8B23-18C362C57265.jpeg

• Like 36

I booked this cruise back at the end of May as an incentive from work. It had to get used this year, and my calendar was pretty full even then. Little did I know, I’d end up sneaking in that Scarlet Lady sailing in November. So this will be the 9th cruise of 2022 and 10th since the Re-start. 
Our itinerary… 2 sea days, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and then Cabo with a sea day on the way back. 

Today I’m running last minute errands, working and baking for DS’ Goods and Services Fair that’s Friday. He decided he wanted to “sale” cookies and brownies knowing full well, at 7, he couldn’t boil water if his life depended on it. So here we are. 
I grabbed some more Liquid IV. Think I’ll try the strawberry flavor this time. Gotta plan for recovery. 

9A1E6D9D-52D6-4DEB-B213-2DA6F7992F6B.jpeg

FE366BA0-E5FF-4BBD-8A94-3F50FD324799.jpeg

• Like 11

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I grabbed some more Liquid IV. Think I’ll try the strawberry flavor this time. Gotta plan for recovery. 

FE366BA0-E5FF-4BBD-8A94-3F50FD324799.jpeg

Strawberry is the flavor that I found tastes better.  For some reason the lemon just doesn't taste normal and is hard to drink. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, maluhia87 said:

Strawberry is the flavor that I found tastes better.  For some reason the lemon just doesn't taste normal and is hard to drink. 

Good to know. I didn’t mind the orange, hated the lemon, guava berry was ok. Hoping this one is good. I’ve seen ads for water can or something like that, but it’s expensive in comparison to Liquid IV. So I haven’t tried it out yet. 

• Like 1

When we booked this cruise, my BIL and his GF had caught the “cruising bug” and decided to book it as well. They will be around and booked the same excursion in PV. They are light drinkers, so they miss most of the shenanigans. And that’s completely fine. 
When I booked them, he said he would “take care of” hotel rooms. I thought that was a weird thing to tell me, but I went with the flow. Fast forward 5 months to yesterday, when he text and asked “where (we) were staying pre-cruise?”  So last night, I took care of that problem. One night at the Renaissance Long Beach should be acceptable. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1