Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, 67chevelle said:

We're along for the ride too!!! Literally. Looking forward to some warm weather. It's a bit cold in Idaho.

Have fun, I'm sure we'll pass you in the halls at some point 🙂

Yes! Find me! Unlike @Saint Greg y’all know what I look like. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 5
  • Haha 9

23 minutes ago, monykalyn said:

SO JEALOUS!! Loved Panorama-sailed on her in March. Alas have to "adult" and pay bills (damn house and car repairs) so no cruises for a while for me 😪  So will be living vicariously again via CC and favorite cruisers!!! 

You’ll be back at it soon! 

So much working today. I’m glad I enjoy it. I expect, with all the cyber deals going on, I’ll stay busy until at least Friday. I’ve literally slept with the computer on the bed the last 2 nights. At some point today before the kids get home, I have to get in the attic and find those stupid elves. Not sure what’s gonna happen while we are gone with them. Gotta figure it out ASAP. Perhaps they could go MIA and send a post card? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

Just now, nwcruiselover said:

I’m looking forward to your review.  I’ll be on Panorama B2B in January, so this will be a preview of what’s to come.  Having been to all the ports multiple times, this will be all about the ship for me.  

Goals! I want to do a B2B on a longer voyage when I grow up… or when the kids do at least. 😆

• Like 2

We are flying from Dallas to Long Beach on Southwest. Nonstop on the way. Have one stop in Vegas on the return. The nonstop was at like 10:55am. Made me a tad nervous, so I followed the rules and went with the next flight after noon. 
parking will be at The Parking Spot. I waited and used the Black Friday code. Great pricing for 8 days. 

A5AFFB6F-F8F5-4E44-9D1A-24CD9FA09D49.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So much working today. I’m glad I enjoy it. I expect, with all the cyber deals going on, I’ll stay busy until at least Friday. I’ve literally slept with the computer on the bed the last 2 nights. At some point today before the kids get home, I have to get in the attic and find those stupid elves. Not sure what’s gonna happen while we are gone with them. Gotta figure it out ASAP. Perhaps they could go MIA and send a post card? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if they should go on the cruise...sit on a desk in the room the whole time surrounded by beverage glasses....

you don't have to move them, just change the glasses..and send the kids a picture everyday.

claiming that the elves snuck into your suitcases..

maybe the "stewart" will wrap them in a little towel animal...

There are possibilities here

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

After an hour of digging, a plethora of bad words, threatening to ruin Christmas because these things are so “dumb” twice, looking to see how much a new one would be, and almost crying… Rosie Snowflake, Twinkle Toes and Spike (I think that’s the reindeer’s name, I can’t remember), were finally recovered from the bottom of a Christmas decorations box. They weren’t in their original boxes that were empty in the attic. They weren’t in the box of elf on a shelf accessories that we actually have… oh no! Why would I put them somewhere smart like those locations. 🤦🏼‍♀️

63E37E80-DD46-40F7-AF2A-DCAB12DFCBFC.jpeg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We are flying from Dallas to Long Beach on Southwest. Nonstop on the way. Have one stop in Vegas on the return. The nonstop was at like 10:55am. Made me a tad nervous, so I followed the rules and went with the next flight after noon. 
parking will be at The Parking Spot. I waited and used the Black Friday code. Great pricing for 8 days. 

A5AFFB6F-F8F5-4E44-9D1A-24CD9FA09D49.png

$49? I don't even know how they fill the fuel tank at those rates.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1