Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

Just now, LuvCruiSun said:

Really looking forward to following along! We are a 2 hour drive from Long Beach so have sailed this itinerary many times. It will be cool on the first and last day, but warm while you’re in Mexico. The water is warm down there too. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻 I’ve heard horror stories lol 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuvCruiSun said:

It will be cool on the first and last day, but warm while you’re in Mexico. The water is warm down there too. 

We vacationed in Cabo for a week about 15 years in July.   Maybe I’m just used to the warm Caribbean waters, but the water in Cabo that year was downright COLD.  There were very few people swimming in the ocean due to how cold it was.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

We vacationed in Cabo for a week about 15 years in July.   Maybe I’m just used to the warm Caribbean waters, but the water in Cabo that year was downright COLD.  There were very few people swimming in the ocean due to how cold it was.   

I’ve been to Cabo in the spring before and the water was cold. it’s always been warm though when we’ve gone in November and December. Hopefully it will be the same this year too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

This is what I’m afraid of. I ordered a long sleeve bathing suit… hard blink and then I was still afraid it will be too cold on the excursion but I don’t wanna miss out so I went to Academy and got workout pants that kinda match. I got bright colors though. I’m a firm believer that people get attacked by sharks and what not because they are dressed as seals. Black and camo need not apply. 

• Haha 10

Great start, I’m looking forward to following along. I was on the Panorama in October and was surprised by how good the drink service was at almost all the bars, not many stingy pours. A few were so strong I had to leave them behind because I didn’t want it to be my last one for the day, lol! Our group especially enjoyed the bartenders in Pig & Anchor, definitely a good hang out spot in the evenings, my daughter and son in law were in there every night. Beware of the Smokey Watermelon Margaritas or maybe I should say enjoy! 

Looks like you might get decent weather on Saturday, I live 90 minutes north, we’re supposed to have rain through the weekend but the storm will hopefully stay north of Long Beach. The water out in here in the Pacific is cold, probably qualify as freezing in California for those used to the Caribbean, good thing you are bringing the “swim clothes”. The water will be warmer in Mexico but not Caribbean or Florida warm and it was uncomfortably hot and humid on land in October, looks like it will be perfect next week, can’t wait to read all about it! 😎🍹😎

• Like 3

wow...four pages...I'm already behind! Megan...I think of you as the energizer bunny!   You are amazing....and.... I grew up in California....the Pacific is COLD....compared to the east cost...and especially compared to Caribbean!   Enjoy....I know I will ....following three reviews!  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I was really close to it, but the layover in Vegas won’t hurt too badly. 

I wish you better luck than we had last year.  Our Vegas layover turned into an overnight stay because of cancelled flights (this was right after the new year when everyone's flight were getting cancelled).  We had options in Long Beach and figured we had a better chance getting out of Vegas with multiple flight options instead of staying in California another night.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jbhcw said:

wow...four pages...I'm already behind! Megan...I think of you as the energizer bunny!   You are amazing....and.... I grew up in California....the Pacific is COLD....compared to the east cost...and especially compared to Caribbean!   Enjoy....I know I will ....following three reviews!  

Yes, the Pacific is colder than the Atlantic. I remember one private snorkel excursion when the guide jumped in the water first. My Spanish is mostly limited to curse words, and he used them all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Getting the oldest ready to head to Weatherford, OK for the Christmas parade. DH will “man” the littles spelling words and dinner. Then he’ll drop them and all their stuff off at his mother’s. After the parade, I’ll take “Anna” over there as well, and then, I’m home free. 

• Like 14

I'm on this cruise too!  Going solo this time!  I've done this trip on other ships a few times, and I go to Cabo a couple of times a year for land vacays, but this will be my first time on Panorama!  Can't wait!! 🙂 I'll see ya onboard!!  Cheers!!  ~ Lisa

• Like 6

On 11/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, deelightfull said:

Me too!!  Less than three weeks! Thanks for the preview. 😁

Me three!!  I'm packing already. Last cruise was 3 years ago. We're taking along 9 other family members who have never cruised before!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, linga said:

I'm on this cruise too!  Going solo this time!  I've done this trip on other ships a few times, and I go to Cabo a couple of times a year for land vacays, but this will be my first time on Panorama!  Can't wait!! 🙂 I'll see ya onboard!!  Cheers!!  ~ Lisa

YAY! Let’s have a cocktail!

• Like 3