just checked acct and found new coupon?

tokidoki

hi!  I have 2 cruise firsts and in checking the exp dates, I was shocked to see that I had a 10% off the April 16. 2023 cruise on the Escape from NY?..  I've never seen this before, but its not the ship I am looking to sail next year.   Anyone get one of these coupons?  NCL doesn't really do this discounts, at least not for me.   thx!

1 minute ago, tokidoki said:

hi!  I have 2 cruise firsts and in checking the exp dates, I was shocked to see that I had a 10% off the April 16. 2023 cruise on the Escape from NY?..  I've never seen this before, but its not the ship I am looking to sail next year.   Anyone get one of these coupons?  NCL doesn't really do this discounts, at least not for me.   thx!

That coupon has been discussed on CC because it comes and goes off accounts. Mine has stuck around for a few weeks, so maybe it is here to stay. 

2 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

That coupon has been discussed on CC because it comes and goes off accounts. Mine has stuck around for a few weeks, so maybe it is here to stay. 

thx Bird!  its from Miami,  thought it was NYC,  but unfortunately dates no good.

I used the 10% off instead of a cruise next on my Panama cruise January 6th.     1 cruise next and 10%.   
and I still have the 10% in my account to use if I wanted.  

couldn’t used my 2 cruise next and the 10%.  

Edited by Cruise5life

3 minutes ago, Cruise5life said:

I used the 10% off instead of a cruise next on my Panama cruise January 6th.     1 cruise next and 10%.   
and I still have the 10% in my account to use if I wanted.  

couldn’t used my 2 cruise next and the 10%.  

did they give u a specific date?

1 minute ago, tokidoki said:

did they give u a specific date?

I had two show up in my account this summer - one 10% "cruise comeback" coupon, valid for any sailing if I booked by a certain date and one $100 coupon specifically for a Canada/NE cruise this Fall.

58 minutes ago, hallux said:

I had two show up in my account this summer - one 10% "cruise comeback" coupon, valid for any sailing if I booked by a certain date and one $100 coupon specifically for a Canada/NE cruise this Fall.

wow!  would love any sailing!

2 hours ago, tokidoki said:

I have 2 cruise firsts and in checking the exp dates, I was shocked to see that I had a 10% off the April 16. 2023 cruise on the Escape from NY?.. 

I just mock booked a balcony for two on that cruise.  The 10% off reduces the $2600 fare by $176.  Likely not a meaningful enough figure to sway anybody's trip planning (I could be wrong).

• Like 1

The coupon for that Escape cruise is in my account too,  Not sure how long it’s been there, since it’s below the two existing reservations that we have, and I don’t generally scroll down past them. I just happened to do so the other day. 

Here's another one that was just forwarded to my In-Box 

As a VIP Latitudes Member, you get an exclusive 15% Off when you book a cruise on select Norwegian Gem sailings: January 2, 16, 25 or February 6. Spend 9+ days cruising Bermuda, The Caribbean or the Panama Canal. Call us at 1.888.438.7008 or log in to My NCL to book with your additional 15% off – discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

It's a "better" offer ... EXTRA 15% OFF on GEM Sailing - 4 different dates, Jan 2023 to Feb 2023, round trips out of NY - as least you have choice of 4 flexible dates, itinerary & prices to please ...

Sweetened with "Extra Bonus Points" - these are last minute deals, better than Black Friday Sale 🤣 🤣 🤣   hmmm, 5 Days to Bermuda ... prices for balcony aren't bad with the extra 15% off.  Club Balconies, etc. are full / sold out - just doing whatever it takes to sell & fill up the remaining inventory of cabins.

NCL GEM - Jan.Feb 2023 Extra 15% OFF.jpg