Upcoming 20th Anniversary sale

shepherd really

I'd normally just ask my super secret awesome TA but it's the holidays and he is visiting family so I'll see if anyone else can answer this:

Can onboard booking benefits be combined with other special O promotions, or is this a can't tell until O posts the small print about this particular sale, situation? 

• Like 1

Don't have the answer to your question and will be on the watch for it.  However, did read that O's 20th Anniversary special promotion will be on 100+ sailings and offering additional SBC. Believe it will be open for bookings mid January to sometime in February 2023?  Would be great if some of our "in the know" CC posters can share some preview details 😆 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhD-iva said:

I’ll be on board Sirena 20 March to 3 April. Any guesses whether the next slug of future cruises will be released by then? I’m thinking mid to late 2025. 
Thx!

I was told by the O ambassador, the rest of 2025 itins will be released in April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@shepherd really is your super awesome TA back? According to my google searches the sale starts January 16th...hoping for an email from O in the next day or two, but won't turn down a pdf-preview 😉

Oh, and I'm also curious if it can be combined with onboard booking perks.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Thanks 1

Looks like they're gutting the Presidents' Day sale and mainly offering SBC, without any cabin upgrade sale! Could care less about SBC. Will be interesting to see if any "OLife Choice Amenity" is actually "free". Seems disappointing:

"up to US$800 Shipboard Credit on a select set of sailings. Offer is valid from 16th January - 28th February 2023"

1 hour ago, MEFIowa said:

Looks like they're gutting the Presidents' Day sale and mainly offering SBC, without any cabin upgrade sale! Could care less about SBC. Will be interesting to see if any "OLife Choice Amenity" is actually "free". Seems disappointing:

"up to US$800 Shipboard Credit on a select set of sailings. Offer is valid from 16th January - 28th February 2023"

I totally agree.  That’s no “sale”!

4 minutes ago, YoPhilly said:

I totally agree.  That’s no “sale”!

I'll be watching for the future sales (e.g., Labor Day) to see if there will be any more cabin upgrade sales. The only ones I'm interested in. SBC is worth about 30 cents on the dollar for me. I bring my own alcohol and we do our own excursions. Don't want any massage or spa or fitness or hair activity.

4 minutes ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

...Based upon 20th anniversary "sale", the cruise I was wanting is available a month later, but the price has increased by the amount of SBC offered for the 20th anniversary.

"on over 100 sought-after sailings in 2023 and 2024, including our newest ship, Vista,” said Frank A. Del Rio, president of Oceania Cruises."

The "sale" itself runs from 1/16-2/28, 2023.

Oceania Cruises Announces 20th Anniversary Sale - Cruise Industry News | Cruise News

10 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Funny! I thought the sale was primarily on cruises that weren’t selling. Highly sought after! 😂 None of the cruises I’m currently booked on are included! 🤔

I snickered too. I can usually guess which itineraries from my "maybe" list will be on sale by looking at some key data (shhhh! secret, but not difficult to determine 😉 ).

On 1/10/2023 at 11:03 PM, AMHuntFerry said:

@shepherd really is your super awesome TA back? According to my google searches the sale starts January 16th...hoping for an email from O in the next day or two, but won't turn down a pdf-preview 😉

Oh, and I'm also curious if it can be combined with onboard booking perks.

He is however I’m now on Sirena and the O ambassador was unaware of the upcoming sale. I guess Oceania likes to keep their employees in the dark. I’ll ask him again on the 16th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are already booked on one of the included cruises in March 2024, Land of the Rising Sun.  Is it possible for my TA, or with Oceania directly to get this promotion applied to an already booked cruise?  If not, no sense of canceling and rebooking, since the price has increased!

1 hour ago, cjwags said:

We are already booked on one of the included cruises in March 2024, Land of the Rising Sun.  Is it possible for my TA, or with Oceania directly to get this promotion applied to an already booked cruise?  If not, no sense of canceling and rebooking, since the price has increased!

probably  but ask your TA

1 hour ago, cjwags said:

Ours has been able to change our booking to include sales, but you can lose any special incentives as there are some exclusions.  The best is to ask your TA to price out the difference and see if you would benefit from the sale.

14 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

Ours has been able to change our booking to include sales, but you can lose any special incentives as there are some exclusions.  The best is to ask your TA to price out the difference and see if you would benefit from the sale.

We have a couple of applicable bookings, but our fares are much lower. Will ask our TA if she can get us the extra OBCs but I know the answer.

On 1/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, NewSalty said:

Ask an ye shall receive: early listing of the January sale:

https://oceania.gage.com/20_anniversary_digital_calendar

Thanks, Adam Martindale

I was looking at one of the itineraries on that list and it appears the pricing listed includes Air and Olife 

I wonder if you have to take that to get the "up to 800 SBC" or can you get it by taking the "cruise only fare"?