Wrong Info on Xpress Pass

2018cruisefun

I booked our cruise (Celebrity Eclipse - Sydney Australia Feb 7th,2023 ) in Aqua Class and added the Indulge Package which included extra OBC, Premium Drinks Package & Premium Wifi.
We were given the extra OBC and I was able to prebook onboard dining/excursions using it.

However the Drinks Package and Wi-Fi never showed up in my Account.

I called customer service 30 days after I made the reservation and was told not to worry about it as they showed on my reservation and will eventually show up in my account.
I called again before final payment, same story.
I now did my Check In and my Xpress Pass says Aqua Class Classic, My husbands just says Aqua Class.

Just called again and was told nothing they can do and I will need to handle it at the pier.

They forwarded the reservation showing that I do have the premium packages so I will have that information to show them at the pier.

Hoping someone has had a similar experience and they were able to fix it before boarding or am I going to get stuck at the customer service counter on our first day instead of enjoying the ship? 

29 minutes ago, 2018cruisefun said:

I booked our cruise (Celebrity Eclipse - Sydney Australia Feb 7th,2023 ) in Aqua Class and added the Indulge Package which included extra OBC, Premium Drinks Package & Premium Wifi...

We have had this in the past when adding 'Elevate' or 'Indulge' and then the Xpress Pass doesn't reflect the change.

Each time the key cards onboard have correctly reflected the upgrade.

Just make sure you have a copy of your final invoice with you just in case you need to prove it, but in our experience it will be fine once you get the key cards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Before the AI, we wee on the Equinox, and prior to the cruise I upgraded to the premium drink package. When I got our cards, they showed Classic. We went to customer service, they looked it up, and changed our cards to Premium. A little frustrating, but it was handled in minutes.

• Thanks 1

If you are looking directly under your name and it spells out the word Classic, that is your Captain's Club level. It has nothing to do with your drink package. Below the barcode is where it will show CALL or PALL indicating which drink package you have. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tarps said:

My express pass is not showing classic drink package.   Is it supposed to?
I will bring my paperwork in case there is a problem

If you booked with a AI rate or purchased a beverage package then your Xpress pass should have CALL for the Classic package or PALL for the premium.

On 12/27/2022 at 2:49 PM, 2018cruisefun said:

Thanks everyone, sounds like I just have to wait until we’re on the ship to see what our cards say. Just makes me crazy that customer service is not able to correct wrong information in the system.

I noticed today that ours say CALL when we booked the Exhale package.  I called in and got a very nice young man.  He put a ticket into IT and said if it isn't changed by next Tuesday to call back.   This is the one area where X really is frustrating.  This is only our second cruise but multiple problems.  I am just hoping this is resolved because I don't want to spent any part of my cruise in the Guest Service line

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

I noticed today that ours say CALL when we booked the Exhale package.  I called in and got a very nice young man.  He put a ticket into IT and said if it isn't changed by next Tuesday to call back.   This is the one area where X really is frustrating.  This is only our second cruise but multiple problems.  I am just hoping this is resolved because I don't want to spent any part of my cruise in the Guest Service line

Just make sure to have a copy of your invoice with you anyway..

• Like 3

On 12/29/2022 at 1:29 PM, jelayne said:

If you booked with a AI rate or purchased a beverage package then your Xpress pass should have CALL for the Classic package or PALL for the premium.

Checked again and now it’s showing….had printed out earlier version and it definitely wasn’t there a few days ago.