Escape Room (Oasis)

How is the escape room  on Oasis class?  Anyone know the cost?  Also, I know that recently you are able to book some things on the cruise planner before boarding.  Anyone know if the escape room can be book beforehand?  Or not until you board?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, LuCruise said:

How is the escape room  on Oasis class?  Anyone know the cost?  Also, I know that recently you are able to book some things on the cruise planner before boarding.  Anyone know if the escape room can be book beforehand?  Or not until you board?

Thanks.

The only part of your question I can answer is the first part. 
The NASA themed escape room on Oasis is fantastic!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Thanks.

My kids, 13 and 16 loved it

Just now, SWACruising said:

My kids, 13 and 16 loved it

Great to hear.  Our kids are 13 and 17 so very similar/same in age.

2 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

The only part of your question I can answer is the first part. 
The NASA themed escape room on Oasis is fantastic!! 

Great!  Sounds like a ton of fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, new2cruising2006 said:

Do you know if they pair you with others?  There is only 2 of us and wanted to know if we would be doing it alone or with strangers.

My group of 2 was paired with strangers.  However, that was pre-Covid.  I’m not sure if that has changed or not. 

8 minutes ago, TwinMamainMN said:

My kids would love to do this, but I just looked and it's not on the cruise planner for our Oasis cruise in March. We will have to try and book it in the app once we get to the cruise terminal, or when we get onboard.

We're also on Oasis in March.  I'm thinking it may open when entertainment opens?

8 hours ago, LuCruise said:

We're also on Oasis in March.  I'm thinking it may open when entertainment opens?

Maybe? Which would mean once we get to the cruise terminal we could book it.

Anyone know if it's wheelchair accessible? Our daughter would like to do it, but uses a wheelchair. We have some escape rooms near us that have things to climb or go through as part of the "escape" and something like that would not work for her. TIA!

27 minutes ago, TwinMamainMN said:

Maybe? Which would mean once we get to the cruise terminal we could book it.

Anyone know if it's wheelchair accessible? Our daughter would like to do it, but uses a wheelchair. We have some escape rooms near us that have things to climb or go through as part of the "escape" and something like that would not work for her. TIA!

There is nothing to climb through and the room is pretty wide open with just some desks and furniture. 

• Like 1