printable summary showing obc

greener

i cannot find a way to print the summaries for my 4 week back to back cruise beginning next week that shows the obc.  there is no date showing where the obc appear under payments for each segment.  any help would be appreciated.

Typically the onboard credit will show up under the payment section all the way down at the bottom. If not my recommendation is to contact your travel agent or Princess directly and talk to guest services to have them email you You are reservation travel summary which should include the onboard credit. 

8 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I never book through a TA so that *might* explain the difference...but all of my OBC always shows up in the "Payments" section (on the web...don't know about the app.  I *try* to IGNORE the app until I get on the ship!)

Funny thing is, I do book with a TA, so all my OBC from them and promotional OBC from princess always appears under payments. The only ones that don't are the loyalty / Goodwill OBC issued by princess that don't show up. Had guest services yesterday send me a reservation confirmation that shows all the OBC available during that sailing to have on record in case any goes missing once onboard. 

I always refer to the Travel Summary.  Sometimes even when the OBC doesn't show up under the Payment section it will be listed on the Travel Summary.   That's also the best way to see everything in one place -- all your promotions, prepaids, OBC, excursions, etc.  Plus it's easy to print or save in PDF format. 

Edited by Paula_MacFan

2 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

I always refer to the Travel Summary.  Sometimes even when the OBC doesn't show up under the Payment section it will be listed on the Travel Summary.   That's also the best way to see everything in one place -- all your promotions, prepaids, OBC, excursions, etc.  Plus it's easy to print or save in PDF format. 

Travel summary never shows my onboard credit. I can see my OBC under payments or I have to go to my TA"s invoice. 

21 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

My doesn't show up under payment, only travel summary.  Because it doesn't show up under payment, can I still used my OBC for booking excursions online?  I haven't try it yet.

4 hours ago, DHP1 said:

My doesn't show up under payment, only travel summary.  Because it doesn't show up under payment, can I still used my OBC for booking excursions online?  I haven't try it yet.

Yes. You will / should (if everything is working correctly) have the option to apply credits when paying for excursions 

19 hours ago, Jeter02 said:

Since you will be on board for multiple weeks all your onboard credit will show up on day one of your cruise. They just combine it all together.

When the b2b is multiple booking numbers the related OBC credits are posted at the start of each booking number segment.

There might be a difference in Travel Summary if you use a TA versus Princess Direct. We use a TA and there is no payment detail etc. on Summary. princess does not reveal TA $ details. Our OBC only shows under Payments.

On 1/8/2023 at 12:43 PM, Jeter02 said:

Funny thing is, I do book with a TA, so all my OBC from them and promotional OBC from princess always appears under payments. The only ones that don't are the loyalty / Goodwill OBC issued by princess that don't show up. Had guest services yesterday send me a reservation confirmation that shows all the OBC available during that sailing to have on record in case any goes missing once onboard. 

I see my total OBC for my cruise on the payment page as you say.  It lists all the sources for my OBC.  But I have been booking and even cancelling  some excursions directly with Princess, but it does not reflect a tally of how much I have spend or have left on the payment page.  Princess cancelled a port and we were to receive a refund for the excursions.  I just want to sort it out before I get on the ship.

like you I am booked with a TA.

My travel summary on line is very short and does not reflect anything about OBC balances.  Could this be because I am using an IPad?

Does the OBC reflected on your payment page adjust as you spend?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, jagoffee said:

My travel summary on line is very short and does not reflect anything about OBC balances.  Could this be because I am using an IPad?

Are you clicking here on 'Travel Summary'?  When I open/save my Travel Summary it's a 7-page PDF, and I haven't even booked any excursions yet.  That's just the normal boiler-plate stuff I've had on every other Travel Summary.  Not sure what you mean about 'very short'. 

Screenshot 2023-01-09 7.58.02 PM.png

27 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

Are you clicking here on 'Travel Summary'?  When I open/save my Travel Summary it's a 7-page PDF, and I haven't even booked any excursions yet.  That's just the normal boiler-plate stuff I've had on every other Travel Summary.  Not sure what you mean about 'very short'. 

Screenshot 2023-01-09 7.58.02 PM.png

I got it, so stupid of me.  Thank you for the help.  

• Like 1

I wish Princess would *wake up* and make the "Payments" section all-encompassing...in other words, include ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you have laid out cash for!  Excursions, water packages...anything paid for.  And it would really be nice if they gave a real accounting as to how you paid for those excursions; OBC, gift card, credit card...  What they do for the actual cruise fare and what promos are included is not too bad...they just don't go far enough under Payments.

It can get rather cumbersome to "prove" anything was paid since you have to take screenshots/email hardcopies with you to do so.  😠

34 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I wish Princess would *wake up* and make the "Payments" section all-encompassing...in other words, include ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you have laid out cash for!  Excursions, water packages...anything paid for.  And it would really be nice if they gave a real accounting as to how you paid for those excursions; OBC, gift card, credit card...  What they do for the actual cruise fare and what promos are included is not too bad...they just don't go far enough under Payments.

It can get rather cumbersome to "prove" anything was paid since you have to take screenshots/email hardcopies with you to do so.  😠

I agreed. 
Furthermore, in the past, when you booked online you know how much the deposit is up front. Now, you have to wait until the very end (payment section). 
My OBC shows up in the Travel Summary and not under Payment. Be interesting to see when I booked my excursions if my OBC shows up prior to payment. 

Edited by DHP1

1 hour ago, DHP1 said:

I agreed. 
Furthermore, in the past, when you booked online you know how much the deposit is up front. Now, you have to wait until the very end (payment section). 
My OBC shows up in the Travel Summary and not under Payment. Be interesting to see when I booked my excursions if my OBC shows up prior to payment. 

Or if you available OBC amount goes down after you make a purchase.

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Or if you available OBC amount goes down after you make a purchase.

I want to use OBC to pay for the excursion. Not sure if this work since it’s not located under Payment.