Beverage Package usage locations

indexcards

1 minute ago, indexcards said:

Is the beverage package valid at any bar or venue on the ship?

Is wine by the glass available in the dining rooms and/or buffet?

Yes, you can use it at any bar/restaurant.

Wines by the glass are available at dining rooms.  I believe there is a bar at the buffet on most ships, but I don't know if they have wine by the glass (we don't frequent the buffet).

As long as your drink doesn't exceed $15.00 you should be fine be it at any bar or for dinner- with the standard drink package that is. If you decide to get wine or a cocktail at $17/glass you would have to pay the difference.

Please anyone chime in if I have the amounts of details a little off though I'm fairly certain about the info. 

Edited by acct1975

1 hour ago, indexcards said:

Thank you for such a fast response. I was concerned that we would need to upgrade to the plus level of beverage plan for dinner wine.

There are definitely options for wines by the glass in restaurants. Really depends on how picky you are whether you'll be happy with the options.  Personally, it wouldn't be worth it for me to upgrade just for wine with dinner.

If you search, you may be able to find a recent wine list from a dining room.  

1 hour ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

Yes, you can use it at any bar/restaurant.

Wines by the glass are available at dining rooms.  I believe there is a bar at the buffet on most ships, but I don't know if they have wine by the glass (we don't frequent the buffet).

Buffet attendants will gladly get you a glass of wine from the nearest bar.

2 hours ago, indexcards said:

Is the beverage package valid at any bar or venue on the ship?

Is wine by the glass available in the dining rooms and/or buffet?

There is a bar in the Buffet that can pour you a glass of wine..  They will likely have only a few choices.  BEWARE OF THE SELF DISPENSING WINE KIOSK IN THE BUFFET.  IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY DRINK PACKAGE (And it specifically states this on the machines).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, indexcards said:

Is the beverage package valid at any bar or venue on the ship? Is wine by the glass available in the dining rooms and/or buffet?

The beverage package (which includes wine by the glass) is valid at any bar or venue on the ship. That includes bars, restaurants, buffet bar, sundecks, theater, etc. 

Does not include Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or flights, Starbucks, Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions, Connoisseur Collection beverages, bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.

A 20% discount will be given on non-select bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included), Wine and Spirit Experiences, Connoisseur Collection beverages, tastings and flights purchased on board.

1 hour ago, uneamie said:

I do not have the Premium FAS beverage package...just the regular one. I know that champagne is not included. However if I want a glass do I pay the difference or full price? 

Just the difference and the 20% gratuity on the difference.

• Like 1