New website.

Riocca

14 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

Unacceptable!

but unfortunately typical in the NEW azamara…in my march cruise the ONLY sub-standard area of the ship was the excursion desk, overpriced with bad attitudes all around i would suggest only using them to get rid of obc…i was on board for five weeks with the only frowns coming when i had to deal with their attitude on the journey, totally unprofessional.

• Like 1

Just rung Azamara to book excursions and discuss the fact that my husbands account has the wrong reference number, shows his status as Preview instead of Discoverer and doesn’t show his upcoming cruises.

I got through straight away at 2pm. The agent said that on her screen his account is correct - right number and right status. She then asked me what email address he uses to sign in and we discovered that they have an incorrect email address for him. She’s going to find out how to amend it, which should sort it out, I hope. 
I was also able to book excursions during the phone call.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

we discovered that they have an incorrect email address for him. She’s going to find out how to amend it, which should sort it out, I hope. 

Bad timing, I know, but I have to change my e-mail address. I can't find anywhere on the webpage where I can do that. If you find out how to change your husband's, can you give me the secret formula?

4 minutes ago, NC&KY said:

Bad timing, I know, but I have to change my e-mail address. I can't find anywhere on the webpage where I can do that. If you find out how to change your husband's, can you give me the secret formula?

The agent I spoke to came back & said she had to escalate the issue to IT. Watch this space!

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

The agent I spoke to came back & said she had to escalate the issue to IT. Watch this space!

Don't hold your breath.

I was booked (by my TA) with a different email address than I already had with Azamara.  Azamara or TA were able to quickly change it on the booking, but it took a written request from me to Azamara and a seven week wait for the booking to appear on my account.  Now it's always there when I look at https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c, but on https://www.azamara.com/gb/account/upcoming-cruises it seems to depend on what way the wind is blowing as to whether it's there or not!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Don't hold your breath.

I was booked (by my TA) with a different email address than I already had with Azamara.  Azamara or TA were able to quickly change it on the booking, but it took a written request from me to Azamara and a seven week wait for the booking to appear on my account.  Now it's always there when I look at https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c, but on https://www.azamara.com/gb/account/upcoming-cruises it seems to depend on what way the wind is blowing as to whether it's there or not!

We sail in 20 days and when I try both of your links above, I see what has been there for weeks and weeks now. Basically, our names are correct, no loyalty level, no flights, no transfers, but the correct stateroom. If the names and stateroom are correct, I feel our cruise details 'must be somewhere', but despite all the forms completed since April, nothing has changed. Trying not to worry.......

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lookyboy said:

We sail in 20 days and when I try both of your links above, I see what has been there for weeks and weeks now. Basically, our names are correct, no loyalty level, no flights, no transfers, but the correct stateroom. If the names and stateroom are correct, I feel our cruise details 'must be somewhere', but despite all the forms completed since April, nothing has changed. Trying not to worry.......

Have you tried ringing. Yesterday I got through to the Weybridge number straight away ringing at 2pm (they don’t open until 10am). What I found reassuring was that the agent I spoke to could see all our accounts on her screen and she sent me an email which included a screen shot of her screen showing my husbands loyalty level (which shows as zero in his account on the website).

17 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Just rung Azamara to book excursions and discuss the fact that my husbands account has the wrong reference number, shows his status as Preview instead of Discoverer and doesn’t show his upcoming cruises.

I got through straight away at 2pm. The agent said that on her screen his account is correct - right number and right status. She then asked me what email address he uses to sign in and we discovered that they have an incorrect email address for him. She’s going to find out how to amend it, which should sort it out, I hope. 
I was also able to book excursions during the phone call.

My DW has the same problem as your DH -  They had discovered an incorrect email address and v.old details and it would rectified within 24hrs - needless to say it wasn't. They did confirm they had correct details for both of us,  but it appears neither me or the TA can see them.- only them !

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Have you tried ringing. Yesterday I got through to the Weybridge number straight away ringing at 2pm (they don’t open until 10am). What I found reassuring was that the agent I spoke to could see all our accounts on her screen and she sent me an email which included a screen shot of her screen showing my husbands loyalty level (which shows as zero in his account on the website).

Thank you, Denise. I will try that. Our (excellent) travel agent is having another go tomorrow, so I will see how she gets on and then phone. 😁

Our cruise round Scotland this month has the title of 16 days Norway intensive when I log in. The itinerary shows Scotland trip but nothing else is accurate. Just hoping our b2b goes better than any attempt to pre book excursions and packages..  Chaos reigns currently and after more than 15 Azanara cruises these may be the last. 

I have just received e-mail  confirmation of my OBC for my cruise in November. It was showing as $0 on my booking. Regarding loyalty level and points, the e-mail stated it is being done on a sail date basis. I guess I will have to wait in line to get that resloved.

51 minutes ago, GUSGB said:

I have just received e-mail  confirmation of my OBC for my cruise in November. It was showing as $0 on my booking. Regarding loyalty level and points, the e-mail stated it is being done on a sail date basis. I guess I will have to wait in line to get that resloved.

Try ringing them - the girl I spoke to could see my & my husbands level and was happy to email me a screenshot.

So, I am in the US. But yesterday, in reply to one of my inquiries, I received a reply to contact reservations. They gave me a number to the UK call center. I give up. I paid final payment on a B2B (wrong amount) and the OBC is still incorrect. But, screw it. I’m just going to enjoy the cruise. Not sure I’ll ever book again, but will have a great time on the cruise. (This from someone who booked 63 nights in a CC suite this past year, but not worth it to Azamara to get things sorted out.)

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

UK (Weybridge) number is 020 8159 9960.

Its on the website under Contact Us on the menu at the very bottom of the website

Thank you - II will give them a go - just need them to confirm obc  - the rest can wait

• Like 1

Just when you think it can’t get worse….

Today, I received 2 emails from support@azamara.com. In reply to a “ticket” from July 5.

The first email simply read, “I can see that your club level is EXPLORER, please let me know if that is correct.” 

Apparently, they do not see correct information on their end, which so many people here have said they do. (At least not in our case.) I have sent at least 6 requests to correct both of our Loyalty points/status. I went to the trouble to look up all our past cruises, listed dates and all pertinent information. No, still not correct! In the meantime, we did not receive the Discoverer discount we were due when we booked on board in March. I gave up on that, but seriously, it is time to get this stuff corrected. 

The second email read,

“Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.  Due to our recent systems migration, currently under review, we have teams working round the clock to amend bookings and account information as quickly as possible.

We understand this is very concerning for you, but please rest assured , we are systematically addressing all reported issues and aspire to have them all resolved as soon as possible.

I would like to thank you for your patience during this time whilst we endeavour to rectify all issues associated with your booking.

I can confirm you have $xxxx OBC total for reservation no.1xxxxxx and $xxx for 4xxxxx, however I can also see the latter has been cancelled, is this correct?

In terms of your  points and status, I have contacted our loyalty team who will assess this and get back to me, again apologies for the delay we are currently experiencing a high volume of backlog.”

At this point, it has become ridiculous. It is no longer a recent system migration…. almost 5 months and getting worse. I had to make final payment in early July. Just before that, they lumped my 2 bookings into one, yet they write me today and say the one is cancelled….do they not even look at a reservation before sending an email? The OBC that is listed in the email is incorrect and different than what is now on our one combined booking. The new amount is also incorrect, but only $100 short and at this point, just not worth the argument. 
On July 26, Azamara sent me my eticket booking document…. Whoever sent this mornings email can not see this? Showing both cruises under one booking number and a different OBC than was listed in the email? The eticket title only shows the date of the initial cruise and number of days, but further back, does show the entire itinerary for the B2B.

And yes, I have a TA. I begged her before final payment to get this corrected, but she basically refused and forced me to make final payment. No way will I ever contact her again, so I’ll just hope for the best when we board. I did take a screen shot on the website that shows my booking is paid in full. I do not have a final invoice showing this. My TA will not send one and Azamara will not send one.

I’m really happy that so many of you had no issues, but seriously, I do and it makes it very stressful.

• Thanks 1

Booked two shore excursions for Pursuit cruise out of Cape Town in February when I was on the Azamarta site.  Paid for these the same day but I am seeing a still to pay message when I go into my reservation online.

Contacted Azamara and was told that as I had booked the cruise through a Travel Agent then I should speak to them re the bookings.  Explained that the excursions were not done through the TA and was told that they would relay my concerns to Customer Services and the person could not discuss financial issues.

Asked how long this would take and was told it could be weeks as they have a big backlog to deal with.

Certainly not inspiring confidence at the moment. I have tours booked in Cape Town otherwise I would be thinking about cancelling.

10 minutes ago, moonglum said:

Booked two shore excursions for Pursuit cruise out of Cape Town in February when I was on the Azamarta site.  Paid for these the same day but I am seeing a still to pay message when I go into my reservation online.

Contacted Azamara and was told that as I had booked the cruise through a Travel Agent then I should speak to them re the bookings.  Explained that the excursions were not done through the TA and was told that they would relay my concerns to Customer Services and the person could not discuss financial issues.

Asked how long this would take and was told it could be weeks as they have a big backlog to deal with.

Certainly not inspiring confidence at the moment. I have tours booked in Cape Town otherwise I would be thinking about cancelling.

I commented on your other post. Requiring you to work through your travel agent for shore excursion bookings is beyond stupid 

50 minutes ago, moonglum said:

I rang direct to book and pay for a  package  and it still shows to pay on the reservations. I was told they would confirm by email and with my TA and needless to say, neither has happened. I feel a copy of my credit card statement being printed off as proof is being produced at boarding.

I too replied to your other post. I would try ringing Weybridge again & see if you can speak to someone else, as I got different information from the agent I spoke to.I wonder if the issue may be to do with the cruise balance having not yet been paid. For my November cruise, for which the final balance has been paid, my excursions came out of my OBC leaving a small amount to be paid. Once I paid that online, there is now no outstanding balance.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:54 AM, Riocca said:

Just received the following email outlining the upcoming update to Azamara’s website and booking system.

640834BD-20E6-45B5-941B-F894388F94E0.thumb.jpeg.7996994fbf93beab7451c1f13f64a452.jpeg

On 8/1/2023 at 10:49 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Try ringing them - the girl I spoke to could see my & my husbands level and was happy to email me a screenshot.

I called this morning. After only! 30 minutes I got a live body. She was able to give me our OBC amount, but said Customer Service can no longer access loyalty accounts. She assured me that upon boarding our level would be correct. I'm still taking documentation of our February cruise!

Just checked our cruise and most things are probably right (hey...that's positive).  We have three on board credits each with no $ amount. We have two booked excursions that have survived overnight on the web site.  We still have the option of purchasing 12 chocolate covered strawberries for $18 or 6 for $6 (I wonder who priced those options). We are recorded as paid in full in the cabin we booked.   What could go wrong 🙂

Note: our reservation is with a TA...we booked excursions through Azamara's web site.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1