Radiance specialty dining options

We did the UDP on Radiance for 11 nights in October. We went to Samba twice. It's a lot of food. I think seven different types of meat? When we went back the second time I just asked for my two favorites. I like the cheesy bread thing there too, sinfully good. The service was very friendly. It would be a nice treat for meat lovers with big stomachs.

As for the other restaurants, I like Giovanni's on Radiance more than on other ships. The branzino was my favorite. Chops was as expected. We were regulars at Izumi, fun staff. The specialty restaurants on our sailing were virtually empty for whatever reason. Sorry, I don't remember if there were special deals.

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

App shows lunch $26.99, dinner $52.99 for Chops on This week's Radiance sailing.

Giovanni Table is $22.99 lunch and $44.99 dinner.

My pre cruise planner shows 15% off supposedly with a price of £36.66 which is $44.22… hardly a saving! 

2 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Samba Grill only exists on the Radiance and the Allure.

And we heard from the manager that it will be coming out of Radiance during a 2024 update. Last of a dying concept from long ago 😮💨

We were on Radiance with 2 other couples and we all had the UDP.  No complaints and everyone loved Samba.  One couple had a free dinner from their TA in addition to the UDP and they were allowed to us it at the Taste of Royal lunch.  They said it was great.

We are on Radiance for 15 days in April and UDP was not offered, so we bought 2 5 night packages.  Will Do Chef's Table one night and either MDR or Windjammer the other nights.  

BTW - to get to Samba, you have to go outside and walk up the steps.  If the weather is bad, you can go to Windjammer and they will take you up in the employee elevator and in the back way to the restaurant.