Itemized Charges by Email?

When cruising on the Symphony last month, the app would rarely show me my charges. I finally went to Guest Services the last evening and asked for a print out. They told me it would also be emailed the day after the cruise. That did happen, but not until about 3 days after. Cruised on the Independence last week. Same exact issue with the app not showing charges. Didn't bother to go to Guest Services this time, expecting an emailed invoice shortly after arriving home. Well, it's been four days, and though I've gotten repeated emailed reminding me to fill out my survey, NO invoice has arrived. Is this their new way of ripping people off, since if you have charges on your account that you haven't made, you certainly can't contest them once you are off the ship? Anyone else with these issues?

• Like 1

and if you dont agree with the charges dispute with your credit card if you used that as your form of payment.

another thought, did you check your spam email to see if it got filtered there? You alsodo the following:

Folio available by request at
royalguestrelations@rccl.com
or call 800-256-6649

Edited by Tromler

1 hour ago, moposh said:

You can always check your credit card statement to see what was charged.

Your credit card statement will tell you that RCI charged you and how much. They won't tell you an itemized breakdown of your charges. Like if RCI decided to charge you for some towels. 

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

I always check charges on my account everyday on the TV.  If there is a error a quick trip to GS and problem resolved.  Last few cruise all the wrong charges are against the vouchers.

TV Account access doesn't exist on all of their ships.

• Like 2

I suggest you remove the app from you phone and re-install.   Hopefully that should help with future cruises.   I was told this by Voom desk for a couple of reasons.    

Have you checked your spam/junk folder for the invoice?     

We have always received ours the same day of dis-embarkment.  

4 hours ago, lanabanana said:

Is this their new way of ripping people off, since if you have charges on your account that you haven't made, you certainly can't contest them once you are off the ship?

You can contest charges after a cruise.

16 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Are you the primary person on the reservation? Only the primary person can see the full folio on the app.

Yes, I am primary and interestingly enough, my husband could see his charges on the app.

17 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I suggest you remove the app from you phone and re-install.   Hopefully that should help with future cruises.   I was told this by Voom desk for a couple of reasons.    

Have you checked your spam/junk folder for the invoice?     

We have always received ours the same day of dis-embarkment.  

You just said everything I was going to say. 

I often restart my phone to update the app. That helps a lot. 

Every once in a while the invoice does find it's way to spam but I've always got ours on disembarkation day.

19 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Are you the primary person on the reservation? Only the primary person can see the full folio on the app.

Not quite true. If each of the passengers use separate credit cards then each will see their own folio.

On 3/10/2023 at 5:11 PM, fsjosh said:

Your credit card statement will tell you that RCI charged you and how much. They won't tell you an itemized breakdown of your charges. Like if RCI decided to charge you for some towels. 

True, but you would know that total and if that jived with what passenger was expecting.  A way to get info while waiting to hear from RC.

Can't you access your folio via royalcaribbean.com?

8 hours ago, moposh said:

I saw mine and my daughter's charge on the app when onboard.  Your husband should have been able to see yours.

Yes, I could see everyone on my reservation on my app.  The list for DS’s DBP beverages was HUGE!!

• Haha 1