Premier Pass package

WVU-79

34 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I just went on Celebrity's site, where I'm booked on the Equinox, and that package doesn't even show up. Right now, I feel like I'm getting screwed.

Curiously, I went to Celebrity CC board and reading/scanning the 1st couple of pages and there's not one iota mention about the Royal fiasco or of the VIP package. 

Just now, HicksRA said:

Kind of a rude response IMO…

Figured it would get cancelled since it was an obvious mistake so $50 onboard credit for what I figured would be nothing isn't bad in my book... Shrug.  I can see it being more annoying if people actually called in and wasted a bunch of time though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

"interest"

Lol I want whatever bank that gives that interest!

That's better than stocks and anything else at the moment.  $50 return in 14 days from $89?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scottnkim said:

The $50 OBC is a nice payment for the research participation.  No way this was a "glitch"- too put together.  Maybe a premature release with a bogus price attached- but they got to see how well received it would be.  

I completely agree 👍 

11 minutes ago, Blur said:

Lol I want whatever bank that gives that interest!

That's better than stocks and anything else at the moment.  $50 return in 14 days from $89?

Ha ha.... I like this analogy. It's like someone go buy a lotto ticket for $1, hoping that it will return multimillion. If you win, awesome. But if you don't win, you will get your $1 back + $0.60. Wow, is that a deal or not!! 🙂 

I just got an email from Royal on ONE of my two reservations for this, saying it will be refunded within 14 days (so they get to use my money for this time, along with thousands of other's), but that they hope I understand the error and in a gesture of apology they are giving me a $50.00 onboard credit.   Hmmm.    Wonder if that will be on both of the reservations or split between them or just on one.

• Like 1