Premier Pass package

WVU-79

7 minutes ago, SunnyFlowers said:

I just checked and even though I had $200 OBC yesterday, it was taken away last night and now I have $100 OBC. I initially booked 2 premier pass packages separately, so I’m guessing $50 OBC each

Mine was taken from OBC - did you use a credit card?  I wonder if they're issuing refunds to the credit cards before the OBC.

14 minutes ago, SunnyFlowers said:

I just checked and even though I had $200 OBC yesterday, it was taken away last night and now I have $100 OBC. I initially booked 2 premier pass packages separately, so I’m guessing $50 OBC each

I haven't seen OBC at all but should also be getting $100 as I booked 2 as you did.  Haven't seen the refund either, but as some have mentioned, they may be doing it in order of cruise dates and mine is October.

1 minute ago, Markus201 said:

Has anyone but me not received any communication on this yet. I never got a letter. Never got a credit. Never a refund. Nothing. Am I the last one?

My Son & DIL did not receive any e-mails, but my suspicion is that their reservation(s) are linked to mine.  I simply forwarded the e-mail received.

33 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

I haven't seen OBC at all but should also be getting $100 as I booked 2 as you did.  Haven't seen the refund either, but as some have mentioned, they may be doing it in order of cruise dates and mine is October.

Yesterday’s transient $100 OBC was not done in order of cruise dates.  I had the $100 briefly on the 3rd of my 4 cruises chronologically; no activity in 1,  2 or 4.  Maybe by ship?

So far today no OBC has appeared for any of my 4 impacted cruises (the earliest is next month).  I expect them to get it sorted out.

17 minutes ago, Markus201 said:

Has anyone but me not received any communication on this yet. I never got a letter. Never got a credit. Never a refund. Nothing. Am I the last one?

I suspect most of the $50 OBC’s have not yet hit the accounts .  Few if any refunds seem to have been completed.  You certainly are not last.  I’m 0 of 4 and waiting patiently.  I’m glad you read the email content here if your email went astray (perhaps a by spam filter or misdirected to another account associated with your booking?).

Edited by Starry Eyes

42 minutes ago, zoepipes said:

Mine was taken from OBC - did you use a credit card?  I wonder if they're issuing refunds to the credit cards before the OBC.

I did use a credit card, but I don’t have a refund, they’re still showing on my cruise planner as booked.

The charges on my cc are still showing as pending, so I'm wondering if it will even be a refund situation or rather just a "charges will drop off" situation. I know it is different for those of you waiting for OBC to be reinstated...

2 hours ago, Markus201 said:

Not the last one, we have 6 packages booked over 4 ships.   Have not heard "boo" from Royal on any of them. The charges transitioned from "pending" to "posted" on my AMEX today.

Edited by not-enough-cruising

3 hours ago, Markus201 said:

No I have not received any emails and I booked on four different cruises. My first cruise is in 2 weeks.

Edited by sandebeach

7 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

No I have not received any emails and I booked on four different cruises. My first cruise is in 2 weeks.

Of course, patience only goes so far in some cases; may be worth that phone call, unless you visit the LA on board. Good luck!

Edited by SilkySal
add
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I cruise in about 4 weeks. I received the email yesterday and the double credit. They had removed that and just in the last hour so put the correct OBC on both my sailings. I would give it another 48 hours.

• Like 1

My OBC showed up yesterday but was later removed.  Now the new OBC is showing in my account.  I'm wondering if I should wait to use the OBC or give it a try now.  My My Royal Cruise page says a little over 32 hours before the Cruise Favorites sale ends.

I'm guessing the sales prices I'm seeing right now will at least be available during the day tomorrow so I'm inclined to wait until then to purchase.  I don't know if my OBC will actually hold or if I will get hit with a notice that I owe additional money for a package I purchase today.

Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, SilkySal said:

Of course, patience only goes so far in some cases; may be worth that phone call, unless you visit the LA on board. Good luck!

LAs on board are useless when the problem is stateside.